eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annoying Brat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~ H a r m o n y

~ H a r m o n y

Sushi : 231393

Annoying Brat Empty
PostSubject: Annoying Brat   Annoying Brat I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:23 am

Since nobody was posting, I decided to be a good Samaritan and post, so other people would post. ; u ;

Occasionally, my gaze would rest upon him. His sheepish smile and carefree face made everyone happy, yet I would feel irritated by his presence. Once in a while, a greeting would trail from his lips. "Good morning!" he would say. In response, a inaudible curse word would be seen from my lips, while a monotonous 'Hello' was heard. I would head to class, hurrying from him, yet his classes were the same as mine. Every single year. For that reason, I would choose a seat far from his. He would enter the classroom with his friends, loud and boisterous. The girls would giggle at his presence, the guys would welcome him. As everyone greeted him, I would be conversing with my journal, calm and quiet. Yet, I didn't hate him so much for his appearance, his personality, nor how everyone loved him. I hated him for breaking my heart.

LONG, BORING, AND STUPID. But, for the ones who read it all. /SOB HERE'S A WATERMELON. ; D ;

CnC please~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xHarmonious?feature=mhee
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264445

Annoying Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Brat   Annoying Brat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:09 am

aww :( you should write something about a bunny haha... knowing you, you could make it sound awesome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
~ H a r m o n y

~ H a r m o n y

Sushi : 231393

Annoying Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Brat   Annoying Brat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Thank you~ But, the story about the bunny would be like: I hav a bunni. It is soooo kyut and I luv it alot. I wish it wud liv 4ever. It is white but I'm not being raycist. EL OH EL. I'm so funni. ^_________________________________________________________^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xHarmonious?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

Annoying Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Brat   Annoying Brat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying Brat
Page 1 of 1