eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annoying little cousin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 254262

Annoying little cousin Empty
PostSubject: Annoying little cousin   Annoying little cousin I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:06 am

As some of you know, I'm in China right now. And my little cousin(3, acts like 2) is annoying until I scream, littarly. Is there anything I can do to stop her annoyince without screaming or hitting her? PS she's already afraid of me, but still wont do what I say. But when I get mad at her, she covers her face because she knows I'm going to hit her. Help please?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

PostSubject: Re: Annoying little cousin   Annoying little cousin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 am

Okay, now I am really pissed off. Wendy has just distroyed my 7th thing(in a row) and it is my good luck pen. Now I am trying VERY hard not to break her neck. I need somebody to take my anger out on, so for the next few days do not ban me if I'm aggressive. And they STILL SAY SHE IS THE MOST WELL BEHAVED GIRL EVER. THIS IS GETTING VERY ANNOYING. And don't you dare say "She's just a baby " Because thats what EVERYONE SAYS. If she burned your house down you'd say "She's just a baby." Sorry if I'm being rude but I am not in a good mood. I am NOT DOING ANYTHING FOR THAT LITTLE BRAT EVER AGAIN. I need some help on how to kee my self- control intact or to take my revenge on Wendy the brat She complains about EVERYTHING, from my sleep position and EVERYTHING. Just just get out of my life Wendy. How would you feel if I distroyed your little toy car? And your rattle? Humph. Or your playing cards, althout I think your already doing that. I think I'll go now just so you guys to feel too offenced. I am going to punch a pillow. :x :x :x :x :x Evil
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746947

PostSubject: Re: Annoying little cousin   Annoying little cousin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:22 am

Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
Okay, now I am really pissed off. Wendy has just distroyed my 7th thing(in a row) and it is my good luck pen. Now I am trying VERY hard not to break her neck. I need somebody to take my anger out on, so for the next few days do not ban me if I'm aggressive. And they STILL SAY SHE IS THE MOST WELL BEHAVED GIRL EVER. THIS IS GETTING VERY ANNOYING. And don't you dare say "She's just a baby " Because thats what EVERYONE SAYS. If she burned your house down you'd say "She's just a baby." Sorry if I'm being rude but I am not in a good mood. I am NOT DOING ANYTHING FOR THAT LITTLE BRAT EVER AGAIN. I need some help on how to kee my self- control intact or to take my revenge on Wendy the brat She complains about EVERYTHING, from my sleep position and EVERYTHING. Just just get out of my life Wendy. How would you feel if I distroyed your little toy car? And your rattle? Humph. Or your playing cards, althout I think your already doing that. I think I'll go now just so you guys to feel too offenced. I am going to punch a pillow. :x :x :x :x :x Evil
Well she is only a baby, but i have a baby cousin too that DESTROYED MY DS AND MY POKEMON GAME.... The DS Works fine but the Pokemon Game is bent and everything, she's f***ing (fishing :D)strong. D:
I understand your pain. Even if my baby cousin is JUST a baby, I think she should know by now not to do those things...
Same goes for your cousin.
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

PostSubject: Re: Annoying little cousin   Annoying little cousin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:33 am

Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying little cousin   Annoying little cousin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying little cousin
Page 1 of 1