eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many of you are active on Sushiland?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746647

How many of you are active on Sushiland?  Empty
PostSubject: How many of you are active on Sushiland?    How many of you are active on Sushiland?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 am

This forum has been really inactive lately compared to when it was first created, and well, it just makes me feel a bit sad to think about it compared to now.
I know many of you are active on this site, and was just wondering who?
I'm not sure if I am either, I just check this forum every time I'm bored to see if there's anything new or interesting, and when I do, there's only one Topic updated or something like that.
Back to top Go down
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264795

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are active on Sushiland?    How many of you are active on Sushiland?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:52 pm

I think that all of the active people get on about once a week because of busyness =/ I think we should have another advertising video. Some one could make one and then we could all put it on our youtube channels. I have about 200subs so maybe someone will see it and join o.0
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are active on Sushiland?    How many of you are active on Sushiland?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:18 am

MyRaInBoWs wrote:
I think that all of the active people get on about once a week because of busyness =/ I think we should have another advertising video. Some one could make one and then we could all put it on our youtube channels. I have about 200subs so maybe someone will see it and join o.0

Yeah we should! :o
That's a nice idea.
Back to top Go down
~ H a r m o n y

~ H a r m o n y

Sushi : 231743

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are active on Sushiland?    How many of you are active on Sushiland?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Well, I tend to go on around 3-5 times a week, but it totally depends on whether I have a lot of assignment or not. sigh

& maybe also advertise by sending a link to this forum on our channel comment boxes? Yup
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xHarmonious?feature=mhee
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are active on Sushiland?    How many of you are active on Sushiland?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:18 pm

~ H a r m o n y wrote:
Well, I tend to go on around 3-5 times a week, but it totally depends on whether I have a lot of assignment or not. sigh

& maybe also advertise by sending a link to this forum on our channel comment boxes? Yup

That too, is a good idea! Any more ideas? Maybe I could send a message to everyone's e-mails attaching an advertisement, and see if they want to return or not!
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253962

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are active on Sushiland?    How many of you are active on Sushiland?  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:33 pm

OrangeCucumber wrote:
MyRaInBoWs wrote:

That's a nice idea.

Yeah :D I have 50 ish subbers.

I could make it c:

I'm active! I'm active here c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are active on Sushiland?    How many of you are active on Sushiland?  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:54 pm

[quote="Shawnshawn1234"]
OrangeCucumber wrote:
MyRaInBoWs wrote:

That's a nice idea.

I could make it c:

Yay~ Love Love
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253962

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are active on Sushiland?    How many of you are active on Sushiland?  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:09 pm

[quote="OrangeCucumber"]
Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
OrangeCucumber wrote:
MyRaInBoWs wrote:

That's a nice idea.

I could make it c:

Yay~ Love Love

I need everyone's bannedstory project to do that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
~ H a r m o n y

~ H a r m o n y

Sushi : 231743

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are active on Sushiland?    How many of you are active on Sushiland?  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:37 pm

[quote="Shawnshawn1234"]
OrangeCucumber wrote:
Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
OrangeCucumber wrote:
MyRaInBoWs wrote:

That's a nice idea.

I could make it c:

Yay~ Love Love

I need everyone's bannedstory project to do that.

If you want, this is mine v
http://www.mediafire.com/?gnwl0aa34hq6w95

Winkk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xHarmonious?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are active on Sushiland?    How many of you are active on Sushiland?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many of you are active on Sushiland?
Page 1 of 1