eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sushiland vs maplemation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253462

Sushiland vs maplemation Empty
PostSubject: Sushiland vs maplemation   Sushiland vs maplemation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:27 am

Sushiland: Thank someone, get sushi
Maplation: Thank someone, get refraction.
Sushiland: Say "I'm sorry," Get "its okay"s and sushi.
Maplemation: Say "I'm sorry," get refraction
Sushiland: Swear, get banned.
Maplemation: Swear, nothing happens.

*abandaning maplemation account*

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746147

PostSubject: Re: Sushiland vs maplemation   Sushiland vs maplemation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:22 am

LOLL
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 238601
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

PostSubject: Re: Sushiland vs maplemation   Sushiland vs maplemation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Maplemation doesn't let me active my account TT^TT
Back to top Go down
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264295

PostSubject: Re: Sushiland vs maplemation   Sushiland vs maplemation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:42 am

I made an account and never went back cause I thought it was lame lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
iLuvAuraSEA

iLuvAuraSEA

Sushi : 229661

PostSubject: I'm from there   Sushiland vs maplemation I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Its my first day in Sushiland and i originally came FROM maplemation. I don't know how the site here runs yet, but the maplemation is strictly a site for animating and if you want to have fun, there is a section below named get advice, RAGE, JOLLY GOOD and other topics where you can write about your day, write down problems and happy moments. but other than that, it focuses alot of EVERYTHING that has to do with Animating, and i mean animating with a REAL program. The tutorials there are organised in categories which are, Animation, Sprite, Art, Map, and even how to speak english. Ofcourse the english tuts are just how to structure sentences and such and the people you meet there are professional people who really care about the way they animate and how OTHERS animate. They really want you to be perfect in your animations. Physics of gravity and making it look realistic is very important and they cant focus it much more in any other forum other then maplemation. There is a request section where people can ask for solutions and advice section. There are groups such as .

Sprites
Animation
Map etc.

And stuff. They even have SOCIAL group there. What does that mean? MEMBERS create their own group and not administrators. The forum lets you join other people. Maplemation is very serious about their Comments n Criticize(CnC) that is why not everyone is able to join judging groups or any group for no reason. I got a REFRACTION once in Maplemation and it was when i put up my first post saying, 'Cool Hair'. I understood why. It was a useless post. I thought the site was crazy. But what the site was trying to do was nurture me to put up constructive comments to let people know WHAT IS WRONG! It is call perfecting and they are doing a great job in it. I wanted to quit maplemation because of the intensity of the negative comments. but i just sucked it up and moved on to make great animations. That is what maplemation is about. Perfection in your Animation. This are just my thoughts, or perspective of a NEWBIE from maplemation. Thats right, i'm still a newbie there. Not even a member. So they restrict the resource section from me so i cant just join their forum to just take what i wanted and leave. The members there are awesome people. Kind.

This are just my thoughts. Someone who was ACTUALLY FROM THERE. Well, off to check out the site.

My thoughts of SushiLand SO FAR. Its a very cute site and it looks very bright and cheerful unlike maplemation where its dark and serious looking. I don't like how i keep seeing the same person post his/her stuff. I hate seeing non-constructive comments. Guess i am too used to malpemation but i'm also a fun loving kid. I like the work done here by people. I actually love that they are not professionals and are trying out ways to perfect THEMSELVES. I think SushiLand is a place to be if you are new to animating. But i've not seen any kind of animation here... It must be me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sushiland vs maplemation   Sushiland vs maplemation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sushiland vs maplemation
Page 1 of 1