eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXAiInuXx520

xXAiInuXx520

Sushi : 234617

A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think Empty
PostSubject: A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think   A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 am

I was lost deep in thought like always. I never saw the world the same as everyone else, I knew there was something wrong with it. I just didn't understand what. I know there's something missing and there were many lies that we didn't know of. I felt alone, I didn't know where to go or who to talk to. I sighed and slowly got out of my chair in class.
"May I go to the restroom?" I asked with no life in my words.
" Go ahead. Are you alright Asuka?" That's what people always seemed to ask me. If I was alright. I guess I never had life in my eyes. I wish I could find what was missing or what was wrong. I don't understand why no one else sees what I see. I need an adventure in my life. I have an empty space in my heart. I need to find something, I need true excitement that makes my heart drop and race. Why can other people be so happy with nothing? What do I have to think so deeply about things?
I walked through the schools endless and empty hallway until I got to the bathroom door. But something caught my eye. Something was different or out of place. I looked from the corner of my eyes but I didn't see anything out of place. I pushed the bathroom door opened still searching for something out of place from the corner of my eyes. One of bathroom stalls slowly closed, but it wasn't anything that interested me. These kinds of things always happen at our school. Unknown noises would haunt the students ears and shadows made from nothing would quickly fly past the walls. I always tried to find an explanation, but these kinds of things don't just happen anywhere. Even though I would grow fear each time these things happened I enjoyed it. It was pleasing to my empty heart to have some feelings. I decided not to go to the restroom and quickly walked out of the bathroom.

(More to come later, going to sleep hehe. I hope it wasn't to boring)

Last edited by xXAiInuXx520 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 238751
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think   A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:09 am

0.0 WRITE MORE BOB MORE~!!!!
it doesn't matter if it's long as long as it's interesting we'll read it =D
:Innocent: :
Back to top Go down
xXAiInuXx520

xXAiInuXx520

PostSubject: Re: A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think   A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:29 am

BunBun wrote:

Haha Okay I will. This is the story from Extended Core that I never finished for Mr. Dougan
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

PostSubject: Re: A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think   A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:01 am

xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:

Haha Okay I will. This is the story from Extended Core that I never finished for Mr. Dougan

So far it's pretty interesting 0.0
Back to top Go down
xXAiInuXx520

xXAiInuXx520

PostSubject: Re: A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think   A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:23 pm

BunBun wrote:
xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:

Are you sure? Is there anything I should fix or do?
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

PostSubject: Re: A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think   A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:35 pm

xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:
xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:

I just don't like it in paragragh form like that...... LAWL
Back to top Go down
xXAiInuXx520

xXAiInuXx520

PostSubject: Re: A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think   A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:49 pm

BunBun wrote:
xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:
xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:

Well it's in paragraph form because it's not a manga. It's an actual written story
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

PostSubject: Re: A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think   A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:07 pm

xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:
xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:
xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:

Well it's in paragraph form because it's not a manga. It's an actual written story

I know~ I just don't like it in paragraph form 0.0
Back to top Go down
xXAiInuXx520

xXAiInuXx520

PostSubject: Re: A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think   A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:31 pm

BunBun wrote:
xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:
xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:
xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:

--_-- LOL BOB stories are suppose to be in paragraph form
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

PostSubject: Re: A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think   A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:34 pm

xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:
xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:
xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:
xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:

--_-- LOL BOB stories are suppose to be in paragraph form

Depends =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think   A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A story I've always wanted to write. It's gonna be super long though >.< I never finished. Please tell me what you think
Page 1 of 1