eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meh Short Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264395

Meh Short Story Empty
PostSubject: Meh Short Story   Meh Short Story I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Well I was wondering if this was a good -PART- of a short story, cause I have to have an awesome one for honors english
-CnC-
I swung the wooden sword down upon my opponent. His sword flew with enough force to send it into the ground.

“Good work, Odo.” I wiped the sweat off my brow. The wind picked again to whip my plastered hair into my eyes.

“Thanks,” Odo gasped. He doubled over to lose his stomach over the packed dirt. I just laughed and reached for the bucket of water. I fully immersed my head into the water. Instead of letting my head go, the brown bucket came out of my hands. The water pored down my back, letting me shiver. I stood there for a second feeling a sharp pain on the palm of my hand.

“Miss Annell, your father wants to see…” My father’s steward paused for a moment, presumably looking at my head.

“Miss Annell, would you permit me…” I cut him off with a wave of my hand.

“Yes please, I would not like to look a fool in front of my pupil.” I stood there silently listening to the crunch of the dry grass. I braced myself as I felt a pull on the bucket. The bucket caught some of my hair, but I didn’t mind.

“Odo, I will hope you can recover yourself and hurry to your history.” I nodded to the young prince and glided off to change, before someone saw me in this ghastly state.
I hurried through the king’s servant halls, to avoid the other girls roaming in the castle. Peeling off my soiled clothing, my maid came hurrying to me with a dress. The red dress, which fit me perfectly, had long sleeves that hid my arms. Walking gracefully to my father’s chambers, with my head held high, I blushed. Odo’s older brother, in his riding clothes, nodded to me as he passed. The high oak door to my father’s chambers was opened for me by my father.

“Dear, why is it that when I request you, you find trouble?” He leaned against the door and waited for an answer. After finding that I would not answer he continued, “I have decided that for your lessons you will go to some of the dances.”

“But father…” He was excepting my quick comment and waved me off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746247

Meh Short Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh Short Story   Meh Short Story I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:29 pm

WOAH. O_O Amazing! (: You have a great choice of words, i can't see anything to CnC about.

BTW, your spelled poured wrong on the 3rd paragraph of the story. ^^
Back to top Go down
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Meh Short Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh Short Story   Meh Short Story I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:07 pm

thanks =) I have 7 pages on it now, and its due tuesday =p
if you want the whole thing i can send it to you or... edit the first post
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746247

Meh Short Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh Short Story   Meh Short Story I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:09 pm

MyRaInBoWs wrote:
thanks =) I have 7 pages on it now, and its due tuesday =p
if you want the whole thing i can send it to you or... edit the first post

haha, 7 pages. Your a really good writer. WOuld you like to suggest a "Authors Spot"
:D
(Where people write)
Back to top Go down
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Meh Short Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh Short Story   Meh Short Story I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Yes Please ^.^ I have a baggillion storys and stuff XD
Back to top Go down
xXAiInuXx520

xXAiInuXx520

Sushi : 234567

Meh Short Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh Short Story   Meh Short Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Wahh! >.< You write so well!! I really enjoy writing stories but I wish I could write like people like you!! Your amazing!! Cheering I imagine you as a famous author in the future!! Get your stories out there!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meh Short Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh Short Story   Meh Short Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meh Short Story
Page 1 of 1