eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Christmas Present

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 239101
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

My Christmas Present Empty
PostSubject: My Christmas Present   My Christmas Present I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:30 pm

It was December 24 around 11:00 p.m. I was woken up by thirst. I went downstairs to get a glass of water. Then noises from the living room frightened me. I grabbed my brother's baseball bat and stepped over by the christmas tree. A peddle fell out of the fire place. Then came another. I walked over to the fire place and all at once, a guy fell down on his butt.

" Owww." He said rubbing his butt as he gets up. He turned over and saw me. "Who are you!" I pointed the bat at his face, scared.

"I'm Santa."

"Santa?" He nods. Believing that I wasn't convinced he said, "See look at my clothes. And this bag of gifts." He opened the bag that he had with him and there were many gifts in it. And yes, he was wearing a Santa costume, but with a fake beard. But still. I'm not convince. "How would I know you didn't stole them?"

"It said, 'To Toby Blossom. From Santa'"

I looked at the gift and shouted, "How do you know my brother's name?! Are you a stalker?!" He hold his index finger up on my lips. "Shhh" He sushed me up close. I blushed, but stayed on guard with the bat. He then back up and put Toby's present under the Christmas tree. I started to believe him a little. But, "Hey. If you're really Santa. Why are you so young?" I looked at him suspiciously. He stood up and started laughing. "What so funny?" I went and let my guard down a little. He waved both of his hands in front of his chest and said, "You got it all wrong." I looked at him confused. "I'm Santa's grandson."

"Santa's grandson? But you just said you were..." I went on guard again.

"No no no no. Yes, I did said I'm Santa. But it's only for this year. My grandpa, which is Santa, had a backache so I'm just taking in his place this year."

Unconvinced, I stepped back a little. He looked at me and gave me a smile. "Hey, wanna help me?" He put out his hand offering me to go with him. At a moment he looks like a prince on a white horse. I blushed a little. Some reason, I trusted him. So I dropped the bat and gave him my hand. He pulled me over to the fireplace and told me to climb up. I did as he said. I didn't believe what I saw when I got up the roof. This was what made me believe he was Santa's grandson.

Rudolph. Reindeers. And a sleigh that you only see on cartoon show.
The guy got up behind me. I turned around at him smiling lightly. He blushed a little, but kept his coolness. "Let's go?" He got up on the sleigh and lend me a hand. I hold on to his hand and climbed into the sleigh. Then he gave the rudolph orders. Up we go, the rudolph flew. Then the reindeers. I shut my eyes tight feeling that cool winter breeze hitting right through me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and opened my eyes. We were flying. I turned around to see my house getting smaller and smaller. "Hey, it's alright. I'll take you home after you help me." I turned over and saw him smiling. It was bright. Very bright like the stars above. I blushed a little and started to tremble. He took off his Santa jacket and gave it to me. "Here. Wear this."

"Wait. What about you?"

He smiled at me and said, "I was the one to ask you to help me."

I believe my face has turned cherry red. I hid my face into the jacket and turned the opposite way. Then he patted my shoulder and pointed toward the lights in front of me. "Wahhh" I let out a gasp and covered my mouth. He laughed at me and said, "Just let it out. I did the same thing when my grandpa took me with him for the first time." I couldn't hold myself back so I continue to make those amazed noise. Then we stopped on top of a roof. He helped me off the sleigh and told me to stay.

"No! I wanna come also!" I sounded like a kid, complaining to want to go along.

"Ah, alright. Since I asked you to come help so it wouldn't be right if I say no right?"

He smiled and told me to be very quiet. We left Christmas gifts under the Christmas tree then left.

"It was so fun!" I shouted at the roof top. "Shhhh. They might wake up!" He said loudly in a whisper voice. I covered my mouth and giggled. When we were up in the sky again we both laughed out loud.

We went to many houses. Big. Small. Average. Many different families. Rich. Poor. Average. As long as they're on the good list, we leave them Christmas presents.

"I haven't had much fun since." I laughed. He looked over at me. "Since?" He paused then finishes his thought, "You're an average teenager, don't you have free time to hang out with your family and friends?"

"I do! But it was because I have many exams coming up so I've been really busy studying."

"So, you have been studying since break?"

"Yeah."

"Wait. What about your families and friends?!"

"They think it's better to leave me alone."

"Why?"

"Well, I believe they think I'd say no if they asked. So I didn't bother..."

"Why don't you ask?"

I looked over at him thinking he was joking. But he said, "You really wanted to spend time with them don't you?" I nod. He continued, "Then tell them you want to spend time with them."

"I guess I should of done that... Thank you for the suggestion!" I gave him a big smile. He blushed and turn the other way. I giggled and turn the opposite way too.

It was midnight when we were about finished. On our way to my house, he told me story about the first time he gave presents away with his grandpa, Santa Claus.

"The first time I went with my grandpa was like you. I let out a 'Wahhh' then gasped and covered my mouth." He laughed. I giggled a little. "It was nothing much. He just told me about how he had been given this job since he could ever remember." He stayed quiet a little then excitedly said, "Well, there was this one house I went to that made me tremble." I looked at him wanting to know what made him tremble. "When we leave the present under the tree, a little girl stepped out behind the Christmas tree. Santa Claus wasn't suppose to be seen. That's what I thought so I trembled a little."

"Now that I think about it. That's true. Santa Claus can't be seen by people."

"But she was a little girl. So my grandpa said it was ok. My grandpa said she would forget what she saw the next day."

"So you left her? What if she told her parents?"

"Ha. That might of been true. But what really happened was we took her with us."

"Why would you do that?"

"When she came out of the tree, what she said was 'Mommy? Daddy? Is that you?'" He smiled a little.

"Her parents aren't home..."

"Yeah. And she was still waiting for them at midnight. My grandpa said since its Christmas we should take her with us."

"Santa is the best." I smiled at the reindeers in front. "So what happens next?" I asked curiously.

"Well, we took her with us and the first thing she did was look back at her house as it slowly fades. The same thing I said to you ,'We'll bring you back.'"

I laughed a little. Then he continues, "We just went around til she fell asleep and took her back. In her sleep she mumbled, 'Santa, when can mommy and daddy come home?'"

"Eh?"

"My grandpa said, 'soon'. And she asked when can she see us again and my grandpa told her 'If you're a good child, you can see us whenever you want.'"

"And have you ever went back to visit her?" He shook his head. Avoiding to look at me, he turned the other way.

"In fact, I don't even know what she looks like now."

"Santa should know."

"I guess. But I don't know if he went and visit her."

The Rudolph, reindeers, and sleigh landed on top of my roof. I got off the sleigh and said to him, " Thanks for today. It was lots of fun. And... I'm pretty sure your grandpa goes and visit her when she's asleep." He nodded at me. When I was heading back he asked, "What's your name?"

"Right. We never told each other our names. It's Julie. Julie Blossom. Come back next winter and take me around again." I waved to him.

"Yeah." Then the sleigh took off.

I ran after and shouted, "What about you? What's your name?" But there were no reply. I guess he didn't heard me.

It was 12 in the afternoon when I woke up. I went across the hallway. Toby and the others seems to be having a lot of fun because they are laughing and talking. I walked down the stairs. No one were to be found by the Christmas tree. The presents are still under the tree. I went over to the dinning room to find my parents and Toby in the kitchen baking cookies. Toby saw me and waved to me. "Oh, uh, hi Toby." I walked out from behind the wall. "Were we too loud?" My mother asked expecting me to tell them they're disrupting my study. I shook my head and smiled at them. "No mommy. Why aren't you guys opening presents?" Toby jumped off the stool with a big smile and said, "Mommy and Daddy said since its Christmas we want everyone together." Happy tears rushed through my eyes making its way to the ground. I gave my parents and Toby a family hug.

We all went over to the Christmas tree sat down and open presents. I guess 'he' was right after all. If I make a move then everything will turn out fine. Thank you. I gave a little smile out toward the window. Then my dad handed me a present. "Here Julie. This is yours." I opened the present and it was a giant Teddie bear. I laughed. "Thanks daddy. I haven't had one of these since I was 10." I gave him a hug and ran upstairs to my room. I grabbed 3 boxes of presents and dashed down the hallway. Down the stairs. And gave each present to their rightful owners.

Its been 2 weeks since Christmas. I'm back in school. I missed 'him'. "Who's that 'him' you're talking?" asked my best friend, Julia.

"I already told you! Santa's grandson."

"You're kidding right?"

"No!" I blushed and faced the other way.

"You know. You might be dreaming too much..."

I pouted and turned around. "No! I can't believe you don't believe me Julia!"

"How can I believe you? I mean flying?!" Her eyes twitched a little. I guess that's true... I wouldn't believe it if she said she was flying. I sighed and then looked out the window. Bang! The classroom door flew wide open. I turned around to find myself looking at a prince. Santa's grandson. Shocked. I pointed at him and said, "Aren't you Santa's grandson?!" My hand shakes. Everyone stared at me. He came over, drag me against the corner then whispered to me, "Hey! Watch it! If everyone finds out, it would be a problem!"
"Ah. That's right." I turned over to the class and said, "I'm sorry! I'm a little crazy today!"

"You're ridiculous." he said to me smiling. I looked at him and smiled. Then I knocked myself out of it. "Hey! Why are you here?!"

"Ah, that. I go to school here so I have to be here."

"Who are you?" I glared at him.

"Oh. Santa's grandson." he said with a smirk.

I stared at him suspiciously. Then he whispered, "Ok. Fine. I'll tell you why I'm here. Turns out that when I went back home, my grandpa lied. He was completely fine. But he said I still haven't get my Christmas present yet so he send me here." I looked at him confused. "I believe you haven't gotten your Christmas present from Santa yet have you?" Then I realized what he was saying. I blushed and pushed him away. Julia came up to us and asked, "Hey Julie, who's the cutie?" I believe my face is cherry red. I pushed everyone out of the way and ran out of the classroom. After me was him, Nick.

He was the one with Santa who had been to my house when I was 7. And that little girl, was me. He took me to see his grandpa, Santa.

Merry Super Late(?) Christmas everyone. Hope you enjoy-ed your Christmas.

The End.
Back to top Go down

My Christmas Present
Page 1 of 1