eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a quick question~~ =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXAiInuXx520

xXAiInuXx520

Sushi : 235467

Just a quick question~~ =D Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick question~~ =D   Just a quick question~~ =D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:25 pm

So my question is how do you make signatures and buy them from other people? Sorry for all the questions I'm slow Smilee
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 239601
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question~~ =D   Just a quick question~~ =D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:29 pm

xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
So my question is how do you make signatures and buy them from other people? Sorry for all the questions I'm slow Smilee

Signatures are just pictures 0.0
you buy them from other people in the "shop" section. you tell them what you want on your signature and then they make it for you
Back to top Go down
Olivia

Olivia

Sushi : 263782

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question~~ =D   Just a quick question~~ =D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:36 pm

You can make signatures with paint, paint.NET, photoshop, GIMP, etc...
And there's a section where you can buy siggy's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gdrox333
BunBun

BunBun

Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question~~ =D   Just a quick question~~ =D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Ask Olivia for a drawing 0.0 She's really good. even though it's nothing related to sig......
Maybe......Not really.... 0.0
Back to top Go down
xXAiInuXx520

xXAiInuXx520

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question~~ =D   Just a quick question~~ =D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:50 pm

BunBun wrote:
xXAiInuXx520 wrote:

you buy them from other people in the "shop" section. you tell them what you want on your signature and then they make it for you

How do you use it though?
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question~~ =D   Just a quick question~~ =D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 pm

xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BunBun wrote:
xXAiInuXx520 wrote:

How do you use it though?

0.0 Can't explain.... I'll show you whenever I go to your house or what so ever 0.0
Back to top Go down
Olivia

Olivia

Sushi : 263782

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question~~ =D   Just a quick question~~ =D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:54 pm

BunBun wrote:
Ask Olivia for a drawing 0.0 She's really good. even though it's nothing related to sig......
Maybe......Not really.... 0.0

Whaa? I'm no good at drawing. o__o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gdrox333
xXAiInuXx520

xXAiInuXx520

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question~~ =D   Just a quick question~~ =D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Olivia wrote:
You can make signatures with paint, paint.NET, photoshop, GIMP, etc...
And there's a section where you can buy siggy's.

Okay Smile Big Thank you =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question~~ =D   Just a quick question~~ =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a quick question~~ =D
Page 1 of 1