eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some "stuff"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 239651
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Ok, so I'm planning on making an animation[series] which I want to ask for voice actors [and some other stuff]

I will like open the contest or w/e you wanna call it whenever my laptop is fixed.....
[on YouTube and I will post the link to it >w<]
Oh and if anyone could please be my designer for clothings that would be Awesome >w<

Also need to ask for editors for my story....I'm not a good writer....
[which I will be posting the story in the "stories" section - later, when that laptop is put back together... ]

Oh and also if anyone could help me with drawing:
-backgrounds
-animals
-specific object [that I'm stuck on]
-poses
-some angles of "stuff"
[yes....these are my enemies....] Sweat

....that's everything I can think of so far .... --.--'
...... Yeah.....
I'll post update my post if I thought of something else.

Ok well, if anyone would help me, then that would be awesome!!!!
K thanks Bai~

*Warning*
if you are deciding to help me I say best that you shouldn't because I might put all your work to waste since I'm still learning how to use Sony vegas and of course I'm a Laziii @** [I apologize for my language....]
I'm pretty Laziii.... --.--' now I feel pathetic.....

Oh yeah~! Anyone wanna teach me how to use Sony Vegas? Smile Big
[when my laptop recovers.... --.--']

----------------------UPDATE------------------------------- July 26,2011

My laptop is now fixed~

My story is called, "Princess and the Uncatchable S2" which is located in the 'Stories' Section. I will be uploading more parts to my story, when I have the time to do it.

If you guyz could help me, I want somebody to help me design the characters
So far the characters that has existed in my story are:

Amber[Main Character]: Amber is a rich girl who has amber colored hair. She has to wear a wig everywhere she goes because her father said so. [The real reason is that she's the 'princess' of the "Mermaid Treasure" <~~~ Something you have to pay attention to in the story] So, anyways~ Amber is a girl who doesn't act rich, she wears normal clothing[Some normal clothing from the mall <~~~When she goes out with her friends And T-shirts and some shorts for everyday clothing.], she loves to eat [She gets that from me. LAWL her mother~! NOT :Innocent: : ], and Amber is clumsy.
Oh, Amber also goes to an all girl school.[For Rich People ONLY]

Kaitou[Main Character <~~~ He's going to be in the season 2 too. Don't ask....]: Kaitou, he's the Uncatchable. He steals~ Why? I don't know. He just does. Kaitou is kewl. He never gets caught for stealing. His dream is to become famous through out the world for stealing and never get caught. [because he like challenges] Through out this story, Kaitou fell in love with Amber and you'll have to find out the rest.
Kaitou is just a good looking, kewl guy that's pretty much nice. =] But he acts stubborn when he's the Uncatchable and likes to mess around.

Leon: Leon, is kewl, nice, and of course protective. He likes Amber and know who she is. He's mysterious~ =D Well, not really but you know.

August[Amber's friend]: August is Amber's friend and August likes to hit on guys.[I guess??? 0.0] Well, she doesn't really hit on guyz, but she likes kute guyz, let's go with that. She fell in love with Kaitou when they first met. August also has a childish action.

Melody[Amber's Friend]: Melody, she's a mature girl who loves to go shopping. She's of course RICH. Melody likes to wear girly looking clothing.

Attention to those who wants to my designers~! I Need Designers Right now~! PLEASE~! QAQ I really need them right now before I can make the contest to get voice actors and even start on my series. Dead Right, and designers will not only be designing clothing but Characters also.

For Voice actors[people who wants to be voice actors]:

Amber: Amber has a sweet, cute, yet mature voice. I don't know how you'd do that...But this is what I had in my mind. And my friend, Amber will be the judges of Amber's Voice. I know... It's confusing.

Kaitou[Kaitou's Voice actor must be on alot~ Sorry Kaitou is going to be in the second season too. He's kind of the Main Main character 0.0]: Kaitou has a voice that sounds something like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfNTIRXv0yk&feature=BFa&list=FL1pGqkjPhIZ0&index=37 <~~~Them 0.0 I guess but it doesn't have to be something like them. I mean~ I have a voice addict problem.... So you know, forget about it~ Kaitou's voice will just be judged he doesn't have to sound kute or what so eva....

Leon: Mature

August: Childish, kute, and a little squeaky-ness

Melody: Mature with a bit of a girly voice.

Others: They will just be others~

*NOTES*
If you are deciding to be a voice actor, you must be on whenever I need you. If not I suggest you to not be one.

That's all I have to say so far~

I NEED DESIGNERS~!!!

Last edited by BunBun on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE)
Back to top Go down
iAteElmo

iAteElmo

Sushi : 245665

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:30 am

I'm sorry, I don't have a microphone, have no fashion sense, can't draw, can't write, and don't know how to use Sony Vegas Pro. Sorry for being a useless perso. sad
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:39 pm

iAteElmo wrote:
I'm sorry, I don't have a microphone, have no fashion sense, can't draw, can't write, and don't know how to use Sony Vegas Pro. Sorry for being a useless perso. sad

If you say that then that means I'm even more useless than you are QAQ
Back to top Go down
iAteElmo

iAteElmo

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 pm

BunBun wrote:
iAteElmo wrote:

but you have fashion sense, you can draw and write, and deep inside you, you know how to use sony vegas pro. oAo
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:52 pm

iAteElmo wrote:
BunBun wrote:
iAteElmo wrote:

but you have fashion sense, you can draw and write, and deep inside you, you know how to use sony vegas pro. oAo

That's a lie >=O
My fashion sense??? Is in the trash.......
I can draw? My drawing is horrible~!
I can write...Wth? 0.0 Write... you know my english is HORRIBLE
Deep inside me is a Laziii person and definity anti-Smart >=O
I have nuu idea how to use sony vegas
Back to top Go down
iAteElmo

iAteElmo

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:19 am

BunBun wrote:
iAteElmo wrote:
BunBun wrote:
iAteElmo wrote:

That's a lie >=O

LOL Don't deny your self. You know you're better than that. LOOK DEEP INSIDE YOUR HEART, YO! Ehehehehe
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:18 pm

iAteElmo wrote:
BunBun wrote:
iAteElmo wrote:
BunBun wrote:
iAteElmo wrote:

That's a lie >=O

LOL Don't deny your self. You know you're better than that. LOOK DEEP INSIDE YOUR HEART, YO! Ehehehehe

But I don't have a heart 0.0
Back to top Go down
iAteElmo

iAteElmo

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 pm

BunBun wrote:
iAteElmo wrote:
BunBun wrote:
iAteElmo wrote:
BunBun wrote:
iAteElmo wrote:

That's a lie >=O

DEEPER ;O
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:34 pm

iAteElmo wrote:
BunBun wrote:
iAteElmo wrote:
BunBun wrote:
iAteElmo wrote:
BunBun wrote:
iAteElmo wrote:

That's a lie >=O

DEEPER ;O

My lungs? 0.0
Back to top Go down
Olivia

Olivia

Sushi : 263832

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:02 pm

I wouldn't have time to teach you how to use Sony Vegas, it would be better if you learned on your own. As for voice actors, I can do that. :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gdrox333
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 254512

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:02 pm

BunBun wrote:
Ok, so I'm planning on making an animation[series] which I want to ask for voice actors [and some other stuff]

I will like open the contest or w/e you wanna call it whenever my laptop is fixed.....
Oh and if anyone could please be my designer for clothings that would be Awesome >w<

[which I will be posting the story in the "stories" section - later, when that laptop is put back together... ]

-backgrounds
-animals
-poses
-some angles of "stuff"

...... Yeah.....

K thanks Bai~

*Warning*
if you are deciding to help me I say best that you shouldn't because I might put all your work to waste since I'm still learning how to use Sony vegas and of course I'm a Laziii @** [I apologize for my language....]

I can help with the editing, but is it a maple series? I can help with the fasion too c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
BunBun

BunBun

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Olivia wrote:
I wouldn't have time to teach you how to use Sony Vegas, it would be better if you learned on your own. As for voice actors, I can do that. :3

Awesome =D
I can probably figure out how to use Sony on my own.
Kewl~! um, can you do me a favor and read my story to see what you think =]

Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
BunBun wrote:

-backgrounds
-animals
-poses
-some angles of "stuff"

...... Yeah.....

K thanks Bai~

*Warning*

I can help with the editing, but is it a maple series? I can help with the fasion too c:

Oh, good read my story "Princess and the Uncatchable" in the story section =D
Um, it's not a maple series 0.0
And you can do the fashion for the characters >w<
Back to top Go down
~Caramel

~Caramel

Sushi : 245838

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:03 am

BunBun wrote:
Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
BunBun wrote:

-backgrounds
-animals
-poses
-some angles of "stuff"

...... Yeah.....

K thanks Bai~

*Warning*

can I help do the fashion for the characters too? O;
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:13 pm

~Caramel wrote:
BunBun wrote:
Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
BunBun wrote:

-backgrounds
-animals
-poses
-some angles of "stuff"

...... Yeah.....

K thanks Bai~

*Warning*

Of course~! >w<
Back to top Go down
~Caramel

~Caramel

Sushi : 245838

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:13 pm

BunBun wrote:
~Caramel wrote:
BunBun wrote:
Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
BunBun wrote:

-backgrounds
-animals
-poses
-some angles of "stuff"

...... Yeah.....

K thanks Bai~

*Warning*

Of course~! >w<

oh thank you! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some "stuff" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "stuff"   Some "stuff" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some "stuff"