eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for this site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TacoKisses

Sushi : 261032

Suggestions for this site Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for this site   Suggestions for this site I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:20 pm

-More time to click the"return to forum"button after you post something(like 5 more seconds)
-Less sections(Maplestory,Chat,Help Section,Site,etc.
-The profile glitch(when I tryed to save on my profile it said"You can not subscribe to this forum".)
-Less mods(could lead to abuse).
-More active people.
-The chatbox should be a section.
-There should be a "Home"option just then going to the forums.
-The FAQ,Calendar,Members,Seatch,Groups,Profile,and message should be in the forum.
-Bye-Bye should be called as Log Off because some people dont get what it means*crys*
-Spam section should be deleted or should have post count deleted.
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147747197

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for this site   Suggestions for this site I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Sorry, but we like to do this site this way, and were know you are not insulting us. But me and beth like how the site is, because it is our own style. So please don't comment about anything about the designs, or recommendations. Thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down
TacoKisses

Sushi : 261032

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for this site   Suggestions for this site I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:51 pm

OrangeCucumber wrote:
Sorry, but we like to do this site this way, and were know you are not insulting us. But me and beth like how the site is, because it is our own style. So please don't comment about anything about the designs, or recommendations. Thank you. ^^
But can you fix the profile glitch?
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for this site   Suggestions for this site I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:57 am

TacoKisses wrote:
OrangeCucumber wrote:
But can you fix the profile glitch?

I have no idea how to fix that, i am still trying to find out how. O:
Apparently, that happens when you make your birthday under 13 years old. So make it up. ^^ I'll try to fix it.
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for this site   Suggestions for this site I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:18 am

Topic Locked. Error of Profile Glitch Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for this site   Suggestions for this site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for this site
Page 1 of 1