eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like my avi?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNoobGuy

TheNoobGuy

Sushi : 262737

Like my avi? Empty
PostSubject: Like my avi?   Like my avi? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Rate meh avi

Props to Rainbowz For making and me finishing it up :=D:

rate 1-10 1 being lowest
Back to top Go down
-*onion*-

-*onion*-

Sushi : 263341

Like my avi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like my avi?   Like my avi? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:42 pm

8/10, i took 2 off because the floor is all yellow nothing like the darkness on the top, it just drowns everything out, but other than that its pretty good
Back to top Go down
http://www.sushiland.forumotion.net
TheNoobGuy

TheNoobGuy

Like my avi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like my avi?   Like my avi? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:26 pm

-*onion*- wrote:
8/10, i took 2 off because the floor is all yellow nothing like the darkness on the top, it just drowns everything out, but other than that its pretty good

Lol i thought it looks like dust/sand flying everywhere when my wings beat(start flying)
Back to top Go down
-*onion*-

-*onion*-

Like my avi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like my avi?   Like my avi? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:28 pm

TheNoobGuy wrote:
-*onion*- wrote:

Lol i thought it looks like dust/sand flying everywhere when my wings beat(start flying)

I noe what your saying but to my eyes they just drown the darkness out, but im pretty sure other people would like it;]
Back to top Go down
TheNoobGuy

TheNoobGuy

Like my avi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like my avi?   Like my avi? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:37 pm

-*onion*- wrote:
TheNoobGuy wrote:
-*onion*- wrote:

I noe what your saying but to my eyes they just drown the darkness out, but im pretty sure other people would like it;]
Shoot lol i forgot i re-did the edit D: and it looked like really epic on the first one but the Energy ofdrakness (black bubbles above wings messed up)
Back to top Go down
-*onion*-

-*onion*-

Like my avi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like my avi?   Like my avi? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:39 pm

TheNoobGuy wrote:
-*onion*- wrote:
TheNoobGuy wrote:
-*onion*- wrote:

Shoot lol i forgot i re-did the edit D: and it looked like really epic on the first one but the Energy ofdrakness (black bubbles above wings messed up)

Atually the "energy of darkness" would've bin an improvement, imagine that picture, with just an empty void above the wings. i think the "energy of darkness's" helped it fullfill the space o.o
Back to top Go down
TheNoobGuy

TheNoobGuy

Like my avi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like my avi?   Like my avi? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:59 am

-*onion*- wrote:
TheNoobGuy wrote:
-*onion*- wrote:
TheNoobGuy wrote:
-*onion*- wrote:

Atually the "energy of darkness" would've bin an improvement, imagine that picture, with just an empty void
d above the wings. i think the "energy of darkness's" helped it fullfill the space o.o

Ill take that by you like that part? :=D:
Back to top Go down
-*onion*-

-*onion*-

Like my avi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like my avi?   Like my avi? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:00 am

Pretty much o.o
Back to top Go down
Username

Username

Sushi : 263455

Like my avi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like my avi?   Like my avi? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:12 pm

4 =x
Back to top Go down
~Caramel

~Caramel

Sushi : 245838

Like my avi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like my avi?   Like my avi? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:53 pm

I give it a 9/10 cause it looked like you peed on the ground.. o_o
Back to top Go down
iAteElmo

iAteElmo

Sushi : 245665

Like my avi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like my avi?   Like my avi? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Like my avi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like my avi?   Like my avi? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like my avi?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Help :: Questions-
Jump to: