eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skype names for Maplestory animators

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterStittz

Sushi : 199203

Skype names for Maplestory animators Empty
PostSubject: Skype names for Maplestory animators   Skype names for Maplestory animators I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:21 am

Need to get in touch with people who do Maplestory animations, suck as MBR's and such,
Back to top Go down
Taq

Taq

Sushi : 224200
Location : In the dense and impenetrable web of systemic nonsense we collectively refer to as Dota...

Skype names for Maplestory animators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skype names for Maplestory animators   Skype names for Maplestory animators I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:06 am

If it's primarily MBRs, you should probably search around MapleMation, because if I recall correctly, there's Skype information in contacts (Optional). However, they probably have a bit on their plate, due to their own MBRs and are probably not taking requests, especially for other MBRs.. If it's just regular animations... Yeah, I got nothin'.. I haven't been in touch with anything Maplestory-related, save for the actual game and an occasional icon/sprite edit, in about half a year, so I don't know what's happened, here or there.
If someone else gets on, they can probably point you in the right direction, mate.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/JackalTaq

Skype names for Maplestory animators
Page 1 of 1