eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 238501
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch- Empty
PostSubject: Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch-   Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch- I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:16 pm

... Lesson learn: don't ever write stories in your art notebook and leave it in class...

Seriously I wrote a story in like 7th grade or something about a girl really wanting to be a model and was abusive by her mother and so and I just left it in my art notebook LAWL
I didnt think it'd be a problem until the counseler called my in today wasting like my time to do work and I thought it was about a friend of mine because she started off talking about my friend and then all of the sudden she goes, "I saw in your drawing book a story, and I was concerned...is the story true????" LAWL
I wouldnt be leaving the story in there if it was true.... -twitch-
And then I was like, "Nuu? It's from 7th grade I just like writing stories."
And she goes, "Oh ok, so nuu bruises or anything???"

I'm just.... -face palm- da fudge?! --A--"

So people... Don't ever put stories of like abusive or violence in your notebook or art book used for school...
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746047

PostSubject: Re: Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch-   Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch- I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:03 pm

BunBun wrote:
... Lesson learn: don't ever write stories in your art notebook and leave it in class...

Seriously I wrote a story in like 7th grade or something about a girl really wanting to be a model and was abusive by her mother and so and I just left it in my art notebook LAWL
I didnt think it'd be a problem until the counseler called my in today wasting like my time to do work and I thought it was about a friend of mine because she started off talking about my friend and then all of the sudden she goes, "I saw in your drawing book a story, and I was concerned...is the story true????" LAWL

So people... Don't ever put stories of like abusive or violence in your notebook or art book used for school...
Lesson well learned! Also, don't be irresponsible, and DON't FORGET YOUR THINGS, LADY!! D:<
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 238501
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

PostSubject: Re: Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch-   Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch- I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:49 pm

angelaa wrote:
BunBun wrote:

Lesson well learned! Also, don't be irresponsible, and DON't FORGET YOUR THINGS, LADY!! D:<

Kaka~ Yup... I'm very forgetfull though ._."
Back to top Go down
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264195

PostSubject: Re: Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch-   Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:00 pm

haha Maybe I want to do that to get out of class >.>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
~ H a r m o n y

~ H a r m o n y

Sushi : 231143

PostSubject: Re: Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch-   Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch- I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:36 am

ohh dear; but you take Art? i was tempted to take it, but i opted for Spanish and Band ;_;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xHarmonious?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch-   Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meh just some thing that makes me feel like.... Mental issues -twitch-
Page 1 of 1