eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia x Reader, anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253612

Hetalia x Reader, anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia x Reader, anyone?    Hetalia x Reader, anyone?  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Do any of you know what Hetalia is? Laugh

Well, if you don't, here's a basic description.

Hetalia is an anime. You guys should all know what that is. Himaruya, the creator, basically takes countries (and non-countries/micronations too) and makes them into people. These are some of them: Hetalia x Reader, anyone?  Img_1211
(Due to me now having single pictures of any of them .___. I dare you to try to guess who's what. Although you probably know who Prussia and Germany are now. And by the way, this is not official/canon art.)
They reenact historical events (i.e. WWII, mostly) in a comical way. It'd suggest watching it, although the dub is rated 18+ (I think the sub might be too, but I watch it anyways Neutral )
Nyotalia, on the other hand, is the genderbent versions of the Hetalia characters (Boys become girls and vice versa). They don't appear in any anime episodes, although they appear briefly in the manga. For example, these are the Axis:
Hetalia x Reader, anyone?  Female10
(I dare you to try to find their male counterparts in the first picture .__. [HINT: THE MAIN THREE]. And this IS official art.)
The countries also have human names in addition to their nation names, although these aren't really used in the anime/manga. (i.e. America is Alfred F. Jones) The Nyotalia versions have names too.

Get it? Got it? Good. So, now that you're done with the explanation, here's the main point. I'm writing reader x Hetalia fanfictions. These types of stories put you in the story. I haven't finished any specific character chapters (I want to get them in one piece rather than seperate chapters for each character), but I have the intro done. I'll update this when I finish one.

Here ya go! The intro~!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
~ H a r m o n y

~ H a r m o n y

Sushi : 231393

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia x Reader, anyone?    Hetalia x Reader, anyone?  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Ooh, ooh ! I know of it (: Quite well, in fact; I learned of it 2 years ago. I used to be a huge Hetalia fan, but now, not so much. Now, I'm into a Teen Titans/DC Comics/Marvel craze, but it's bound to pass someday. ;o; Maybe I should start writing fanfic, no time though.. Sick :
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xHarmonious?feature=mhee
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253612

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia x Reader, anyone?    Hetalia x Reader, anyone?  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:01 pm

~ H a r m o n y wrote:
Ooh, ooh ! I know of it (: Quite well, in fact; I learned of it 2 years ago. I used to be a huge Hetalia fan, but now, not so much. Now, I'm into a Teen Titans/DC Comics/Marvel craze, but it's bound to pass someday. ;o; Maybe I should start writing fanfic, no time though.. Sick :

YAY (formal) HETALIA FAN! Yeah, Teen Titans is awesome xD

You should start writing fanfictions, it's really fun! And it doesn't take too long. You can like do it whenever you have free time Laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia x Reader, anyone?    Hetalia x Reader, anyone?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia x Reader, anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Writer's Corner :: Stories-
Jump to: