eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regretting it...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746047

Regretting it...  Empty
PostSubject: Regretting it...    Regretting it...  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Mmmf...
So I got chosen as a nominee for Homecoming, and I felt very accomplished. Everyone in my journalism was whistling and clapping for me, and I couldn't help but feel very proud of myself...
However, I had rejected the offer because I had felt as if I was not worthy of such an award. I felt as if I wasn't good enough; that I wouldn't be able to win since I wasn't one of those popular kids.
Now, about everyone I know is talking to me about it, asking why I had rejected the offer. They admit that they would have voted for me, but I had given up. At first, I didn't really mind it, but more and more of my friends began saying the same thing. Eventually, I had a conversation with my cousin (who is like a sister to me) tell me that she was really dissapointed, because she had also been nominated. She had wanted to walk with me across the gym in the assembly, surrounded by all of those in our school. I couldn't help but feel very sick to my stomach upon hearing this. I regret it, I really do.
But I'm just too shy and scared, I worry about what others may think of me... So I just couldn't do it. I really don't like myself sometimes. Why should I care about what others think about me? Why do I always shake so much whenever I'm speaking in front of a live audience? I'm too self-conscious... Why couldn't I have been more courageous?
In short, I'm regretting not even trying to become Princess for Homecoming. I may have lost, but the chances of me winning were not 0%. I just wish I wasn't such a chicken.
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253362

Regretting it...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretting it...    Regretting it...  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Mmmfff... Don't worry about it. People are bound to ask the same question thousands of times; don't worry about it. It's just their nature. And of course you'll regret it; it's only natural. But don't think too hard about it. There's a reason why time machines don't exist. Instead of thinking about what you could've done better, think about how this decision will impact decisions you will make later in life. We're human. We can't get everything right, so don't focus on the past and live for the present.
"It's just a chapter in the past. Instead of closing the book, you can turn the page."

...I don't think I got that quote quite right, but you get the idea Wink

Oh yeah, I could totally be a therapist when I grow up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 238501
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

Regretting it...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretting it...    Regretting it...  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Keke~ at a moment like this~ just smile~!!!!! and laugh~!!! LAWL~
To me you shouldn't regret the choices you make~ you know~ it's already the past~ just forget it~! if you worry too much it'll be a burden~!!! keke~ just BIG SMILE~!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Regretting it...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretting it...    Regretting it...  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:14 am

Thank you very much, you two!! ;A; I admit, I find myself thinking about it a lot, but what's done has been done. I'm sure I'll forget about it soon... Again, thanks!
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

Regretting it...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretting it...    Regretting it...  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:12 am

OrangeCucumber wrote:
Thank you very much, you two!! ;A; I admit, I find myself thinking about it a lot, but what's done has been done. I'm sure I'll forget about it soon... Again, thanks!

kaka~ we'll always be here for you~! well atleast me LAWL <3
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253362

Regretting it...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretting it...    Regretting it...  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:58 pm

BunBun wrote:
OrangeCucumber wrote:

kaka~ we'll always be here for you~! well atleast me LAWL <3

What do you mean "just you"?! >:O

LOL but yeah, we'll always be here to make sure you feel your best, Angela!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Regretting it...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretting it...    Regretting it...  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Ah... thank you. I've gotten over it already, so no worries. Homecoming week starts next week though, and they'll be introducing the nominees on monday and such. I'll do my best at not thinking negatively about the choices I have made (in other words, I'll try not to think that I would've been up there).
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Regretting it...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretting it...    Regretting it...  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:14 am

kaka~ don't think~!! JUST ENJOY THE SHOW PLUS THERE'S ALWAYS A NEXT TIME~!!!! HO HO <333333
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Regretting it...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretting it...    Regretting it...  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:08 am

BunBun wrote:
kaka~ don't think~!! JUST ENJOY THE SHOW PLUS THERE'S ALWAYS A NEXT TIME~!!!! HO HO <333333
; v ; Hurhurr Heart
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Regretting it...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretting it...    Regretting it...  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:24 am

AGH!!! This one really mean girl was chosen in my place. I feel mean for saying this but i'm glad she didn't win. She's really rude and obnoxious, aaah...
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Regretting it...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretting it...    Regretting it...  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:19 pm

OrangeCucumber wrote:
AGH!!! This one really mean girl was chosen in my place. I feel mean for saying this but i'm glad she didn't win. She's really rude and obnoxious, aaah...

Its ok~ haha~
as long as you're nice~ EVERYTHING IS ALL GOOD KAKAKA~ <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regretting it...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regretting it...    Regretting it...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regretting it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Writer's Corner :: Blog-
Jump to: