eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Melody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253462

Melody Empty
PostSubject: Melody   Melody I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 am

Okay, so come of my old Sushiland friends know who Melody is. She's my younger sister who occupied my account for a little bit (Without my permission, thank you very much...)

Lately, it seems like she's being occupied by three different people, rather than just Melody. Since she refuses to talk to me about it, I've come for you guy's opinions. If you don't care, go ahead and click away. I gave the different persona's names, so it's easier to think about.

1. Melody. She's the normal (?) one. She's very hyper and random, much like me. Also devious, and talks a heck-a lot, really loud, really fast. She sometimes makes snappy comments, but not usually. Childish, but obnoxious (with love). This one is fading away slowly.

2. Harmony. She doesn't talk at all and ignores everyone, according to her friends at school. Her ignoring ability is so high I can scream in her ear and she won't even flinch. Her hair is always in her face as opposed to being swept to the side. She's polite and won't talk unless spoken to (Which scares me, since this is basically the complete opposite of Melody). This one is slowly taking over her, and is usually morphed together with the next one.

3. Rhythm. She's extremely snappy and rude and has an attitude. She won't hesitate to speak her mind, even if the thoughts on it are extremely unpleasant. She insults to their faces, but behind the adult's backs. The things she says are the type of thoughts that she keeps to herself and maybe shares only with me, not say out loud. This one is usually combined with Rhythm, but can come out on her own sometimes, much to my and other's distress. My parents do not know of her yet.

If I could have any advice, whether if it's how to deal with it or possibly make it go away, or to get her friends to accept it, I'd really appreciate it :nicekitty: :
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746147

Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody   Melody I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 am

I don't mean to sound rude, but why in the world did Melody befriend such a person like Rhythm, anyway? She sounds extremely rude, and it's best to avoid people like that. My friend, Amy, had a really violent friend that she had invited to her birthday party last year. Her friend seemed as if she meant no harm, but really, she was harmful. She punched me in the arm a lot (in a jokingly way of course), and it was pretty funny at first. It eventually became downright annoying though, but I still dealt with it anyway since I wasn't really her friend in the first place.
Amy told me that she really was not starting to like her violent friend, and that she didn't want to hang out with her anymore. I felt as if that was a good choice for her to make, and I supported her 100%. When Amy started 6th grade this year, she told me that her violent friend had actually changed and had become more mature and such. Everything seems to be going fine for now, and that's all I really know.
Perhaps Melody could avoid Rhythm for a while, and give her some time to mature. Either that, or Melody could talk to Rhythm about it herself.
Harmony. Harmony is a difficult one. It's obvious that she's ignoring others purposely, but for what reason? The reason is what matters. Is she ignoring others because she actually really doesn't care about what anyone thinks? Or is it because she's just really shy, and it takes time for her to open to others? Since I really don't know who she is, I can't decide the reason for why she remains silent.
I hope that I helped! I'm not sure if you were actually asking about if whether or not Melody should hang out with these people, or how she should befriend them. I was a bit confused by the question, honestly, but that's just my fault since I'm not exactly the smartest, ahaha.
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody   Melody I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:10 pm

OrangeCucumber wrote:
I don't mean to sound rude, but why in the world did Melody befriend such a person like Rhythm, anyway? She sounds extremely rude, and it's best to avoid people like that. My friend, Amy, had a really violent friend that she had invited to her birthday party last year. Her friend seemed as if she meant no harm, but really, she was harmful. She punched me in the arm a lot (in a jokingly way of course), and it was pretty funny at first. It eventually became downright annoying though, but I still dealt with it anyway since I wasn't really her friend in the first place.
Amy told me that she really was not starting to like her violent friend, and that she didn't want to hang out with her anymore. I felt as if that was a good choice for her to make, and I supported her 100%. When Amy started 6th grade this year, she told me that her violent friend had actually changed and had become more mature and such. Everything seems to be going fine for now, and that's all I really know.
Perhaps Melody could avoid Rhythm for a while, and give her some time to mature. Either that, or Melody could talk to Rhythm about it herself.
Harmony. Harmony is a difficult one. It's obvious that she's ignoring others purposely, but for what reason? The reason is what matters. Is she ignoring others because she actually really doesn't care about what anyone thinks? Or is it because she's just really shy, and it takes time for her to open to others? Since I really don't know who she is, I can't decide the reason for why she remains silent.
I hope that I helped! I'm not sure if you were actually asking about if whether or not Melody should hang out with these people, or how she should befriend them. I was a bit confused by the question, honestly, but that's just my fault since I'm not exactly the smartest, ahaha.

Ah, I think you have it wrong Sweat Rhythm is just the name I gave that personality of her's; not actual people. Since all three of her personalities seem like totally different people, I just gave them those names. It also makes it easier to think about, since thinking "mean side of Mel" and "antisocial side of Mel" get's annoying. Sorry to confuse you Yup
But yeah, Rhythm is very rude.
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746147

Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody   Melody I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
OrangeCucumber wrote:

Ah, I think you have it wrong Sweat Rhythm is just the name I gave that personality of her's; not actual people. Since all three of her personalities seem like totally different people, I just gave them those names. It also makes it easier to think about, since thinking "mean side of Mel" and "antisocial side of Mel" get's annoying. Sorry to confuse you Yup
But yeah, Rhythm is very rude.
Ah, that makes much more sense. xD
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody   Melody I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Hi, Sushiland. This is Melody.

I saw Shawnlina's post. I don't think any of you need to worry too much. I mean, Shawnlina just worries too much. It's not a problem! I mean, maybe I need to tone down the insults, but that's it. You guys don't need to worry yourselves with this! It's MY business, and you don't need to think too hard about it. I appreciate Shawnlina trying to help, but it's really not a problem. So what if I'm becoming quieter? She should be GLAD! I mean, okay, I'll stop being mean. But that's it.

Okay, bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody   Melody I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Forum :: Discussion-
Jump to: