eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have come to steal your babies.

Go down 
+2
Taq
AshGoesRoar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AshGoesRoar

AshGoesRoar

Sushi : 212164

I have come to steal your babies.  Empty
PostSubject: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:40 am

Introductionsarefunc:

Nice to meet you, my name is Ash! You can call me Ashy/Ashie, I don't care how you spell it c:
I'm 13 years old~ I have an obsession with Pewdiepie, Cry (ChaoticMonki), & Criken2 Heart
I'm a really hyper, childish, & perverted person on the internet but in real life I always look pissed off and I hate everyone because people from the internet are better.
Nice people are always far away :c

But putting that aside, some of my hobbies consist of animating, spriting (I'm horrible at it though ^^;), tumbling (tumblrrrr<3), writing, reading, & drawing! c:

I hope I can get to know a lot of you, if that doesn't sound weird... Sweat

Um, yeah...Bye! Cute
Back to top Go down
Taq

Taq

Sushi : 224200
Location : In the dense and impenetrable web of systemic nonsense we collectively refer to as Dota...

PostSubject: Re: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:55 am

Then to the moon we go!!!~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/JackalTaq
AshGoesRoar

AshGoesRoar

PostSubject: Re: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:56 am

Taq wrote:
Then to the moon we go!!!~~~~

Yes! :D
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253462

PostSubject: Re: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:54 am

Nice to eat meet you, Ashie! :D We'll make awesome friends! That is, of course, unless you're looking for an angel...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
AshGoesRoar

AshGoesRoar

PostSubject: Re: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:00 am

Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
Nice to eat meet you, Ashie! :D We'll make awesome friends! That is, of course, unless you're looking for an angel...

Hopefully! :D
No I can't say I am
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253462

PostSubject: Re: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:20 am

AshGoesRoar wrote:
Shawnshawn1234 wrote:

Hopefully! :D
No I can't say I am

Well, then let's go into the green room! Isn't that lovely?

Good. I'd hate to... erase... you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746147

PostSubject: Re: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 am

Nice to meet you, Ash! I'll be calling you Ashy, if you don't mind, ahah. Ah, I *also* am a fan of Pewdie and Cry! I also enjoy Cr1TiKaL, if you even know who he is.
I hope you enjoy your stay here at sushiland, Ashy! I would tell you to make sure to check the rules, but they're currently in progress, so you'll have to deal with the old rules for now (they aren't very good, but you should still take them seriously).
Also, I was wondering how you found this site? The site is pretty inactive right now, and I find it interesting how we got a new member out of no where. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I'd like it if you would!
Back to top Go down
AshGoesRoar

AshGoesRoar

PostSubject: Re: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:57 am

OrangeCucumber wrote:
Nice to meet you, Ash! I'll be calling you Ashy, if you don't mind, ahah. Ah, I *also* am a fan of Pewdie and Cry! I also enjoy Cr1TiKaL, if you even know who he is.
I hope you enjoy your stay here at sushiland, Ashy! I would tell you to make sure to check the rules, but they're currently in progress, so you'll have to deal with the old rules for now (they aren't very good, but you should still take them seriously).
Also, I was wondering how you found this site? The site is pretty inactive right now, and I find it interesting how we got a new member out of no where. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I'd like it if you would!

I don't mind at all! c:
No, I've never heard of Cr1TiKaL before, I'll be sure to watch some of his videos now!
Just read the old rules c:
& a friend actually sent me this site awhile ago I just never joined until now ^^'
I'm really lazy ahaha.
Back to top Go down
~ H a r m o n y

~ H a r m o n y

Sushi : 231243

PostSubject: Re: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Hello hello Ashy ! I am the inactive user of the name Curian. ;u; Hope you'll have a nice stay at Sushiland~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xHarmonious?feature=mhee
AshGoesRoar

AshGoesRoar

PostSubject: Re: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:35 pm

~ H a r m o n y wrote:
Hello hello Ashy ! I am the inactive user of the name Curian. ;u; Hope you'll have a nice stay at Sushiland~

Ahhh, I feel really bad for not responding to this until now D:
I'm sorry DX

Hi Curian! ;u;
Thank you~ c:
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 238601
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

PostSubject: Re: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:24 pm

HAI NEW FWIEND <3
Back to top Go down
AshGoesRoar

AshGoesRoar

PostSubject: Re: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:34 pm

BunBun wrote:
HAI NEW FWIEND <3

Waaah, I feel bad again. I'm sorry for not responding until now! Hi BunBun! c:
Back to top Go down
~ H a r m o n y

~ H a r m o n y

Sushi : 231243

PostSubject: Re: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:41 am

AshGoesRoar wrote:
~ H a r m o n y wrote:

Ahhh, I feel really bad for not responding to this until now D:
I'm sorry DX

Hi Curian! ;u;
Thank you~ c:

no worries, no worries; im pretty inactive on youtube as well ;u;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xHarmonious?feature=mhee
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 238601
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

PostSubject: Re: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:10 pm

AshGoesRoar wrote:
BunBun wrote:
HAI NEW FWIEND <3

Waaah, I feel bad again. I'm sorry for not responding until now! Hi BunBun! c:

Its ok~ kaka~ I've been busy too~ so it was a good thing that you reply to me just 2 days ago~ LAWL~ or I would of given you a late reply~ hoho~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have come to steal your babies.    I have come to steal your babies.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have come to steal your babies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: