eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

aaaa!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746097

aaaa!  Empty
PostSubject: aaaa!    aaaa!  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Today, I decided to go and check on sushiland once again. I'm amazed that some still go on this site...! Aaaa, thank you so much for going on, and I apologize for being such a horrible admin... I've finally started Highschool last week, and I'm not enjoying being a freshman very much, sadly. (sigh)
I may not go on sushiland anymore, but I promise that I'll check on it every now and then...! Laugh
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253412

aaaa!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: aaaa!    aaaa!  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:54 pm

OrangeCucumber wrote:
Today, I decided to go and check on sushiland once again. I'm amazed that some still go on this site...! Aaaa, thank you so much for going on, and I apologize for being such a horrible admin... I've finally started Highschool last week, and I'm not enjoying being a freshman very much, sadly. (sigh)
I may not go on sushiland anymore, but I promise that I'll check on it every now and then...! Laugh

EHH? You won't be on here anymore?! NOOOO DON'T GO!! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

aaaa!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: aaaa!    aaaa!  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
OrangeCucumber wrote:

I've been neglecting sushiland for so long, haven't I? Sweat As I've stated before, I apologize for being such a horrible admin.
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

aaaa!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: aaaa!    aaaa!  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:58 pm

OrangeCucumber wrote:
Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
OrangeCucumber wrote:

I've been neglecting sushiland for so long, haven't I? Sweat As I've stated before, I apologize for being such a horrible admin.

BUT YOU CAN FIX THATTTTTTT!!! T_T DON'T LEAVE AGAINNNN
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

aaaa!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: aaaa!    aaaa!  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
OrangeCucumber wrote:
Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
OrangeCucumber wrote:

I'm not exactly into mapleanimating anymore, would it really be alright for me to stay? I still enjoy maplestory, of course, but not so sure about the animation part...!
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

aaaa!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: aaaa!    aaaa!  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:05 pm

OrangeCucumber wrote:
Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
OrangeCucumber wrote:
Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
OrangeCucumber wrote:

I'm not exactly into mapleanimating anymore, would it really be alright for me to stay? I still enjoy maplestory, of course, but not so sure about the animation part...!

Oh, trust me, I've kind of given up mapleanimating too (more into Hetalia and Powerpuff now) but there's still a community here! You can still talk to us! Besides, there's the art section and stuff too! Surprised
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 238551
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

aaaa!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: aaaa!    aaaa!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Kaka~ I'm a freshie too > w <
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aaaa!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: aaaa!    aaaa!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aaaa!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Writer's Corner :: Blog-