eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modesty Is Not What You Have

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IcyFlakas

IcyFlakas

Sushi : 219431

Modesty Is Not What You Have Empty
PostSubject: Modesty Is Not What You Have   Modesty Is Not What You Have I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:28 pm

There it goes again. Everyone complimented on her work. It barely showed any emotions and it was dull. I looked at my other friend's BannedStory pictures. They were much better, but no one complimented her work. I looked at my pictures. I had no compliments either. I looked at other people's projects. They were pirated-- none of them were legit.
Clair, oh Clair. How lucky you must be to have so many compliments and people following you around. Unlike you, I never asked my friends for tips. Before I even learned about BannedStory, I made pictures the hard way. I went on the official MapleStory game to make photos.
I had always wanted to become a graphic designer, but I needed other peoples' opinions. I hardly had any. Hardly. With this, I decided to quit on that and dreamed on becoming a video editor. Of course, no one near me in real life was experienced in that. But soon enough, Clair will become a professional video editor and will be sucking up all the attention from me. No one sees the real me. Everyone sees me as a plain girl with no talent.
Clair, just to let you know, the last thing I would be jealous of is you, the attention whore.
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264445

Modesty Is Not What You Have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modesty Is Not What You Have   Modesty Is Not What You Have I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:08 pm

D: sad but true.. the world is just based on popularity. One thing you need to have it a dream and effort to put into that dream. Some people like us will never get the fame we need or want for projects but our family and friends who love us will be able to see it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS

Modesty Is Not What You Have
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Writer's Corner :: Stories-
Jump to: