eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Missing Coin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IcyFlakas

IcyFlakas

Sushi : 219431

The Missing Coin Empty
PostSubject: The Missing Coin   The Missing Coin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Date/Time : July 1st, 2:30 P.M

As Anne and her family prepare the cake, Anne thought about all the things she had wished for on her previous birthday that never came true. Anne hoped that her wish would come true this year-- live in a big house at the age of 15. Anne is currently 13 years-old.
There's only 2 more years until my wish expires, Anne thought to herself.
In Anne's family, they have a somewhat of a weird tradition. They place 7 small coins in cakes whenever it's someones' birthday.
After the cake was prepared, everyone started to take out the coins. Anne was hungry, so she secretly took a portion of the cake.
After all the coins were thrown away in the trash can, Anne's mom noticed one of the coins were missing. Anne, herself, didn't know where the coin went either.
13 years later
After, Anne had arrived in the hospital, she went to take a check up. When the doctor came back with a result, he showed her an X-ray of her stomache-- there was a circular object inside. Anne was astonished, and quickly told the doctor to take it out.
After 3 hours, the doctor showed Anne the pitch-black object that was resting inside her stomach. It was as thin as those coins from her 13th birthday. Anne thought, and wondered how that got into her stomach.
All of a sudden, Anne jumped to a reasonable conclusion:
The missing coin from Anne's 13th birthday was the same coin that was resting in Anne's stomach!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Cacaduckface
~ H a r m o n y

~ H a r m o n y

Sushi : 231393

The Missing Coin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Coin   The Missing Coin I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Really really really unique plot. (:
But, just for constructive criticism, put quotations around what people are saying~
Other than that, it was good !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xHarmonious?feature=mhee
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264445

The Missing Coin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Coin   The Missing Coin I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:07 pm

:D creative idea
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
Sponsored content

The Missing Coin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Coin   The Missing Coin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Missing Coin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Writer's Corner :: Stories-
Jump to: