eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sticky Smiley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 238751
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

Sticky Smiley Empty
PostSubject: Sticky Smiley   Sticky Smiley I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Hey~! long time nuu see <3
Still alive. LAWL Haha, anyways sorry for not being on much.
But uh, I wanna share a story that I wrote the day after Christmas.
I always wanted to like somehow spread it out to everyone... but uh... yeah... O A O
Then today, March 13,2012, my friend told me she loved it and almost cry and she wanted me to publish it somewhere and spread it to the whole world... so uh... enjoy?

Please ignore all grammars and stuff.. Sorry... I suck with words....

---------------------------------------------------------

It was another boring day, but something had caught my attention... It's her, the girl in the back. I do not know her name, nor do I know who she is.

After school, my friends came over to talk to me.

"Hey, Min, we're going to go karaoke after school at 6."

"Who's going?"

"Well, there's Me, Cindy, Calvin, Karen......"

In the back of the room came voices that caught my attention.

"Hey HyunA, you wanna go hang out with us after school?"

HyunA, so that's her name. She shook her head and smiled at the girls who asked her to hang out with them. My friend, Kyle, brought me back to reality.

"Hey Min! Are you there? Hello?"

"Ah, um, yes?"

"Are you going?"

"Uh, yeah sure, let me just go home and check if my mom's home or not after school."

"Alright then, I'll see you later." Kyle and my other friends waved to me as they walk out the classroom. "Ok, see ya." Later, everyone had left the classroom, but me, still sleeping in the classroom like always.
When I woke up, it was around 5:15. I got up, packed up, and walked toward the door in the back of the classroom. As I walked toward the door, something caught my attention. I walked over and picked it up. It was a sticky note with a smiley face on it. Then I realize I had to go home and check on my mother. I left the sticky note on the desk and left.

The next day when I opened the door to the classroom, the first thing that I notice was her. She just sat there and does her homework. I felt annoyed so I went infront of her desk and slammed both my hands on it. She looked up at me. "You're annoying." I said angrily. She smiled at me and then went back to what she was doing. "I don't wanna see you here anymore. Leave." I told her in an angry voice. Other students backed down because they were afraid of me, the school's strongest bully. My friends came and pulled me back. "Min, calm down! She didn't do anything. Just let her be." I went back to my desk and sat down.

From then on everyday after school there were stickies everywhere. One day, when I was taking a nap in the classroom, a bang woke me up. Someone left the class room. I went after the foot step out in the hall, turned and saw a girl. It was her. HyunA. I ran infront of her and pushed her against the wall. "Why are you doing this?" Her reply to me was a smile and then ran out of school. When I got home from school, there were many noises inside of the house. I dashed into the house to see what was happening. Furnitures where thrown all over. I heard my mother cried, "Stop it! We don't have any money!" I ran across the hall and saw the devil. It's my father. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" I shouted. He shoved me out of the way and continue searching for money. My mother and I had ran away from him because he was a gambler. He lost all of our money. My mother and I were stranded out in the street until I could finally afford this house. "YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE! LEAVE!" My father just ignored and continued bashing through the dinning room. I tired and punched him. He fell and beside him he picked up a bat and wacked me on the head. I felt dizzy and fell to the ground listening to my mother's scream.

When I woke up, the house was trashed. My forehead was covered in dry blood. I got up and stumbled across the hallway, finding my mother sobbing in the corner.

The next day at school, HyunA wasn't there. I strode to my desk and found a sticky note. It was a smiley. HyunA was here. Does she know?

From then on, I have been waiting for her after school. But she hasn't appeared ever since. The sticky notes also started fading. After a month, HyunA hasn't come. I started to get annoyed and crunched up all the sticky notes she has left me.

It was like before where school was just another boring day for me. No, it's different. It hurts.

Again, it was around 5:15 when I woke up from my after school nap. Got up and stepped toward the door. I heard a crinkle under my foot. Looked down to find myself stepping on top of millions of sticky notes that's leading out to the hall. I chased after the sticky notes until the sticky notes had started to fade away. It was the exact same place where I had pushed HyunA against the wall. I looked up to find a girl standing facing forward.

"HyunA..." I said out loud. The girl turned around. It's her. HyunA. I wanted to tell her that I miss her. But instead I said, "Who are you?" She looked at me surprised, then walked up to me. She hold up my hands, giving me a piece of paper and closed it. I opened up my hand. It was a sticky note with a smiley face on it. Tears overflow my eyes. For the first time. She talked. But her words were, "I'm leaving." I gasped for an answer. "What are you saying?!" My tears started dripping off of my cheeks. Her answer to my question was "Please continue smiling for me." Then slowly, she started to fade. I couldn't believe my eyes. I tried to grab her, but it was too late. She was gone. The things that's left is a sticky note with a smiley face on it...

After that, everyone had forgotten about her. She never existed. It was like a dream that I had finally woken up from. HyunA, she had given me something special. A Smile.

The End

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you like it. I really enjoyed writing it ... so uh
Lots of love? <3
Back to top Go down
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264445

Sticky Smiley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticky Smiley   Sticky Smiley I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:23 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS

Sticky Smiley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Writer's Corner :: Stories-
Jump to: