eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253462

WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?! Empty
PostSubject: WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?!   WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Okay, so I'm making an MMV. I want to feature Sushiland members in it
Cuz I'm nice like that.

If you want to be in it, please let me know. Also include a pic of your char (standing, no expression) and any custom poses you would like in it. Again, you can go to my custom shop if you don't have any.

Song : Written in the Stars

If someone can give me a link to the song that'd be fantastic <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 238601
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

PostSubject: Re: WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?!   WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Me do. Sorry too lazy to post a picture LAWL Can you just got to one of your post where you said you'll make the series or something??? 0.0
My char will alwayws look like that 0.0
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

PostSubject: Re: WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?!   WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:50 pm

BunBun wrote:
Me do. Sorry too lazy to post a picture LAWL Can you just got to one of your post where you said you'll make the series or something??? 0.0
My char will alwayws look like that 0.0
LOL okay :p
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

PostSubject: Re: WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?!   WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Lalalala... I'm a sticky bun wrote:
My char will alwayws look like that 0.0 Until 2012 comes and the world explodes :D Then I'll change it. LOL SHAWNLINA WAS HEREEEEE

Oh yeah I was bored so I screwed up Bunbun's quote and now... LOL look up there^^
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 238601
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

PostSubject: Re: WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?!   WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
Lalalala... I'm a sticky bun wrote:
My char will alwayws look like that 0.0 Until 2012 comes and the world explodes :D Then I'll change it. LOL SHAWNLINA WAS HEREEEEE

Oh yeah I was bored so I screwed up Bunbun's quote and now... LOL look up there^^

0.0 LAWLLLL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?!   WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANT TO BE IN AN MMV?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Forum :: Discussion-
Jump to: