eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little of what you call Death??? 0.0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 238751
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

A little of what you call Death??? 0.0 Empty
PostSubject: A little of what you call Death??? 0.0   A little of what you call Death??? 0.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:00 am

Once upon a time, there lives a little kid....He died.

The End............

BUT NOT YET~!!!

ok the end
Back to top Go down
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264445

PostSubject: Re: A little of what you call Death??? 0.0   A little of what you call Death??? 0.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:45 pm

lol this reminds me of all my sisters stories

when she was little she would write happy stories and then would put... and he fell off a cliff and died.

or she got hit by a car and died
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
BunBun

BunBun

Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

PostSubject: Re: A little of what you call Death??? 0.0   A little of what you call Death??? 0.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:09 pm

MyRaInBoWs wrote:
lol this reminds me of all my sisters stories

when she was little she would write happy stories and then would put... and he fell off a cliff and died.

or she got hit by a car and died

LAWL~ your sister is funny =D
Back to top Go down
xXAiInuXx520

xXAiInuXx520

Sushi : 234617

PostSubject: Re: A little of what you call Death??? 0.0   A little of what you call Death??? 0.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:00 pm

BOB. . . this was one of the scariest stories I've ever heard. I can't sleep!! >.< Mad
Back to top Go down
BunBun

BunBun

PostSubject: Re: A little of what you call Death??? 0.0   A little of what you call Death??? 0.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:53 pm

xXAiInuXx520 wrote:
BOB. . . this was one of the scariest stories I've ever heard. I can't sleep!! >.< Mad

-sigh- I shouldn't have told you.... I'm sorry... LAWL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little of what you call Death??? 0.0   A little of what you call Death??? 0.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little of what you call Death??? 0.0
Page 1 of 1