eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BunBun

BunBun

Sushi : 239401
Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

-Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ Empty
PostSubject: -Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ   -Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:34 am

-Sob- Why isn't anyone on??? QAQ I wanna chat~!!!!!! QAQ -sob-

sad
Back to top Go down
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 265095

PostSubject: Re: -Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ   -Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:28 am

lol I try to get on but its summer time and I have lots of things to do...(not really)... you could always set up a time to chat and have people get on then if they can
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
BunBun

BunBun

Location : At this very spot in this room in this house in this area part of U.S in North America next to the pacific ocean on this plant called Earth in this solar system in this world........

PostSubject: Re: -Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ   -Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:11 pm

MyRaInBoWs wrote:
lol I try to get on but its summer time and I have lots of things to do...(not really)... you could always set up a time to chat and have people get on then if they can

Well, I want them to be on all the time? [if that's possible...] >w< haha~
Back to top Go down
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 265095

PostSubject: Re: -Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ   -Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:28 am

lol that would be epic but =/

Im thinking of starting a forum like sushi land so that I can be an admin and make sure that I get on if not every day once or twice a week
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
BunBun

BunBun

PostSubject: Re: -Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ   -Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:42 pm

MyRaInBoWs wrote:
lol that would be epic but =/

Im thinking of starting a forum like sushi land so that I can be an admin and make sure that I get on if not every day once or twice a week

well, if you ever make one~ count me in >w<
Back to top Go down
~Caramel

~Caramel

Sushi : 245588

PostSubject: Re: -Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ   -Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:52 am

COUNT ME IN TOO :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ   -Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Sob....Sob....Sob- QAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Forum :: Discussion-
Jump to: