eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO THIS AWESOME SITE YO!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan

Dylan

Sushi : 238714

YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO THIS AWESOME SITE YO! Empty
PostSubject: YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO THIS AWESOME SITE YO!   YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO THIS AWESOME SITE YO! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 pm

it's Big-bunny.com.
it's cool, theres a huge pink bunny and eats children and whatnot.
oh and these little kids named Suzie, Sam, and Lulu keep on visiting Big Bunny. it's a series, :D
there's seven episodes and i'm on the fourth episode right now. and he always tells stories to the children and one of them is kinda gross.(you might not want to hear this, so cover this part up) the story envolves a blue bird and it dies, but three days later it gets rebirth(it's still an adult) and feeds on children's eyeballs. oh oh and it's made by Amy Winfrey and there's a total of seven episodes, currently.
AND THEY HAVE A MERCHANDISE AND A THEME SONG!!! c:
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 254262

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO THIS AWESOME SITE YO!   YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO THIS AWESOME SITE YO! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Dylan wrote:
it's Big-bunny.com.
it's cool, theres a huge pink bunny and eats children and whatnot.
oh and these little kids named Suzie, Sam, and Lulu keep on visiting Big Bunny. it's a series, :D
there's seven episodes and i'm on the fourth episode right now. and he always tells stories to the children and one of them is kinda gross.(you might not want to hear this, so cover this part up) the story envolves a blue bird and it dies, but three days later it gets rebirth(it's still an adult) and feeds on children's eyeballs. oh oh and it's made by Amy Winfrey and there's a total of seven episodes, currently.
AND THEY HAVE A MERCHANDISE AND A THEME SONG!!! c:

O________________O

...u remind me of my random friend sam O_O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
Dylan

Dylan

Sushi : 238714

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO THIS AWESOME SITE YO!   YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO THIS AWESOME SITE YO! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:31 pm

without random people the world would be less interesting;
Back to top Go down
~Caramel

~Caramel

Sushi : 245588

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO THIS AWESOME SITE YO!   YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO THIS AWESOME SITE YO! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:40 pm

LOL BIG BUNNY <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO THIS AWESOME SITE YO!   YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO THIS AWESOME SITE YO! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO THIS AWESOME SITE YO!
Page 1 of 1