eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should I continue?

Go down 
3 posters

SHould I continue?
Yes
Should I continue? Mmpgh100%Should I continue? Fwip
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Should I continue? Mmpgh0%Should I continue? Fwip
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253612

Should I continue? Empty
PostSubject: Should I continue?   Should I continue? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:32 pm

OK, so here it is; I need to know 2 things, should I continue and CnC.

Koneko dodged the flying knife, then dove behind the attacker and kicked him. She fled just as he started to recover.
You see, people like Koneko are called demons. They are, well, half animal. Not like top and bottom. They have the features of the animals. But they are hunted, because they are rumored to kill people. But they hold the balance of nature, and when they are killed, whatever they control goes totally off balance. For example, Koneko’s name means “Cat” in Japanese. So, she has a cat tail and cat ears. When she’s angry enough, she grows claws too. But the only way the demons can be revived is if their seed, called Hina seeds, are all put together. So Koneko must not only protect herself from hunters, but try to collect the seeds with her mini group too. This is a difficult task, because the seeds are scattered EVERYWHERE. Good thing they had the nose of a dog on her team. But only 6 out of 16 are still in their normal forms. And they don’t have any so far. So they aren’t in good shape. By the way, this is her group:
-Haro (pronounced HA-ro), half boar
- Kame (pronounced KA-may), half tortoise.
- Tsuruko (pronounced STU-ru-ko), half crane.
-Inu (half dog)
And that’s it.

“Wait!” Inu shouted. He quickly bit the hunter and he fainted again. Inu quickly dug through his jacket. “Jackpot!” He shouted, holding up a Hina seed. “That’s… That’s Kuma!!” The gang rushed back. The seed was blackish brown, and it was shaped like a bear head. They quickly ran back away from the hunter. Since Haro was the closest to a bear, he took the seed and said, “Kuma, controller of rain, please come out.” Then he put the seed down and stepped back. The seed glowed, and then flashed. There was a bear growl, then the seed morphed back into Kuma. His black bear ears stood out against his blonde hair, and his bear tail twitched. He slowly got up. “Hi… So you want me to help you with the quest thingy?” Everyone nodded. He grinned. “So let’s go!” Tsuruko quickly morphed into a crane (demons can morph into what they are part of) and everyone got on. She took off, and Inu and Koneko got busy sniffing. “I smell one!” shouted Inu all of a sudden. “Down, straight!” he said to Tsuruko. She obeyed. When they got off and Tsuruko was back to herself, Inu and Kame started digging while everyone else looked around. “Hunter!!” shouted Kuma. Everyone except for Inu and Kame jumped up and formed a circle around Inu and Kame, who kept digging. “Everyone morph!” Shouted Koneko. They did. The hunters had no idea what was going on, and I really couldn’t blame them. After all, the hunters were just staring at a cat, a crane, a pig, and a bear getting ready to attack. “The pig” attacked first. He just went and jumped on one. Then “the bear” jumped on the second. “The crane” did the same on the last one. Koneko strutted to each one, poked a claw in the “faint spot”, and strutted to the next. After she did Tsuruko’s hunter, she went to help Inu and Kame, who were almost done. The others continued to pin the hunters down. “Got it!” cried Kame. She held up a seed—a green seed with the shape of a frog with a tadpole on its back. Everyone ran away, far far from the hunters. Kame was the one most like frogs, so she held it. “Kato, Kaeru, controllers of earthquake, please come out.” She put the seed down and stood back. The seed glowed green, then a splash of water dripped out. Another one did, and another. Soon there was a fountain of water was squirting out of the tadpole. Then it stopped. Suddenly a huge one squirted out. Everyone got soaked. When it stopped, there sat Kaeru, with Kato in her lap. Kaeru was much older than Kato, maybe 4 or 5 years older. Her hair was greenish, compared to Kato’s black hair, they didn’t look like sisters. Kato had a little tail, being a tadpole.

What do you think? LIke it? :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264445

Should I continue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I continue?   Should I continue? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:16 pm

I like it =D

but when the bear guy comes out I don't think he should ask if they want his help. idk it kinda sounds cheesey
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253612

Should I continue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I continue?   Should I continue? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:18 pm

I guess :/ What should he say then?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264445

Should I continue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I continue?   Should I continue? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:27 pm

I have no idea XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
Dylan

Dylan

Sushi : 238064

Should I continue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I continue?   Should I continue? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:40 pm

the bear guy should say: "You need help?" or, "Need help?"
and I think you should continue, :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Should I continue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I continue?   Should I continue? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I continue?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Writer's Corner :: Stories-
Jump to: