eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginnings of a might be novel

Go down 
2 posters

Continue?
Yes
The beginnings of a might be novel Mmpgh50%The beginnings of a might be novel Fwip
 50% [ 3 ]
No
The beginnings of a might be novel Mmpgh0%The beginnings of a might be novel Fwip
 0% [ 0 ]
OMG YEAH
The beginnings of a might be novel Mmpgh50%The beginnings of a might be novel Fwip
 50% [ 3 ]
Idk
The beginnings of a might be novel Mmpgh0%The beginnings of a might be novel Fwip
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264445

The beginnings of a might be novel Empty
PostSubject: The beginnings of a might be novel   The beginnings of a might be novel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:06 pm

It doesn't like to show the tabs D= so it will be hard to read

The alarm clock went off and I rushed to turn it off. Sarah beat me to it and we were both given a jolt when our fingers touched. She would be pissed at me when she got up. Instead of standing up I fell on the floor. Sarah didn’t move, which was expected. I fumbled around in my dresser for some clothes. Hopefully I grabbed something suitable for school. I had to go curl my hair in the bathroom. It was plain to see that curling your hair is way too noisy and would wake Sarah up. My sister Sarah was the lucky one with curly hair and she wanted to straighten it. After curling my hair I hurried to the kitchen to cook my breakfast. It would be nice of me to cook breakfast for Sarah, so I did that also. I even put her eggs on a plate instead of leaving them in the pan. The phone rang while I was eating, but it was nothing important, only Jessie asking if she could grab a ride with me. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door because I was already late for a student council meeting. Jessie ran up to my car before I got the chance to get into her driveway.
“Being nice again?” Jessie laughed at me. She knew that I was never late for anything unless I was helping with something.
“Yeah,” I smiled at her, and then put my attention back on the road.
“You know that Sarah isn’t worth it anymore. She isn’t going to get anything out of her life.” Jessie was always concerned that Sarah was taking advantage of my kindness.
“Maybe she will change when she gets older. At least she is passing her classes. Mom would kill her if she didn’t” Then conversation stopped for the ten minute drive until we got to the school.
“Hey Abby and Jess! It’s nice of you guys to join us.” Adam smiled and moved so Jessie and I could sit next to each other.
“Thanks Adam,” I smiled at him, “So we are planning the assembly today?”

Ch2?
I finally had to get out of bed because my alarm clock was mad at me. I plugged in the straightener without turning on the lights in the bathroom. I turned the lights on in my room and sat on the floor until I got used to the brightness. It took forever for me to straighten my extremely curly hair. I picked out my clothes and then went to the kitchen to see what Abby made me for breakfast. Eggs. Not the greatest but it will do for today. I scarffed them down and then decided to get out of my pajamas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
~Caramel

~Caramel

Sushi : 244938

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a might be novel   The beginnings of a might be novel I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:54 pm

i'm confused cause in Ch. 1 it says that she has straight hair, and in Ch. 2 it says that she hax extremely curly hair.. o_o?
Back to top Go down
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264445

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a might be novel   The beginnings of a might be novel I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 am

You know how some books change their view so its one persons view and then it goes to a different person?

well I had the first twin in 1st ch and then the 2nd in the 2nd chapter to give everyone a view of their personalities
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a might be novel   The beginnings of a might be novel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginnings of a might be novel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Writer's Corner :: Stories-
Jump to: