eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253362

WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA Empty
PostSubject: WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA   WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:06 am

Got up at 11:00 AM, went to help my aunt to make lunch. I shouwed her how to make these cool scrambled eggs, then I put too much salt in O_O Hehehe... Then I weant to my cousin's room and jumped on his bed until he got up =D Then we ate lunch and watched TV while my little cousin Wendy slept. Then 3 hours later she woke up and demanded to go to the bathroom(she's kinda potty-trained, when she needs to go she'd say so and then my aunt would take her to pee) But my aunt was out shopping, so she wet herself, then I yelled at her, smacked her hand, then locked her out of the main bedroom (thats the only place with AC hehe) And then my aunt came home and she mopped the floor and then I went on the computer and her I am writing while my cousin is yelling and running around the living room half-naked =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746047

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA   WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:17 am

That's.... interresssttiinnnggg.
Back to top Go down
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264195

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA   WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:50 am

I'm not very good at reading long things
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
Phail

Phail

Sushi : 247004

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA   WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:02 pm

your cousin must be very active
Back to top Go down
evanstarrs

evanstarrs

Sushi : 243719

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA   WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:39 am

LOL - omg that's so random !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA   WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAPPENED IN MY AWEFULLY BORING LIFE IN CHINA
Page 1 of 1