eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grrr.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JellyBears

JellyBears

Sushi : 261933

Grrr....... Empty
PostSubject: Grrr.......   Grrr....... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Ok, I have 1 sister. Her name is Angelica. And whenever I get home and I stay there alone with her. She always like starts to fight with me! I don't wan to but seriously. She starts screaming at me and like kicking me. Sometimes I wish my parents were there to SEE her do that. And when my 25 yr old brother comes in he always sees me trying to push her off of me and guess what? I get in trouble!! She's so spoiled sometimes >.< How should I react when she tries to kick me? She's so mean to me...!

PS. I said "wish my parents were here" because they died. Dad from like car accident and mom from a collision on the stairs. They were divorced btw.
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746997

Grrr....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr.......   Grrr....... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 pm

I think you should ask her to stop, and if she says "No, your not the boss of me."
Just walk away, and punch a pillow or something. Then get a recorder, or you can use a phone to record, and hide it on you, then go to her, and record her screaming, and stuff, then you can show your brother. :/
Back to top Go down
JellyBears

JellyBears

Sushi : 261933

Grrr....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr.......   Grrr....... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:12 pm

I will try that. Hope it will work :silent:
Back to top Go down
-*onion*-

-*onion*-

Sushi : 263141

Grrr....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr.......   Grrr....... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:52 pm

I have a simular problem...

if she's screaming just ignore her, and if she just starts screaming louder and like says why dont you talk and things like that, just something like "did you say something?"

If she hits you or kicks you, try to tough out of the pain, she'll get bored eventually. If your getting hurt then just lock yourself in a room til your brother gets home or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sushiland.forumotion.net
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 254312

Grrr....... Empty
PostSubject: Um   Grrr....... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:09 am

if you ignore her, she might leave you alone. If she tries to hit u, grab a phone and lock yourself in the bathroom. Then text/call your brother(call is best if she's pounding on the door to get in) and tell him whats going on. Make sure you do it quietly, otherwise she'll know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
Sponsored content

Grrr....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrr.......   Grrr....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grrr.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Forum :: Discussion-
Jump to: