eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~MUSTREAD~ Rules

Go down 
+3
Username
Insanity
OrangeCucumber
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746147

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: ~MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Hey guys, Angela here! :) A.K.A. OrangeCucumber. So, this is a new website created by OrangeCucumber, and the website is owned to Insanity and myself. We appreciate if you joined, but we would ALSO like for you to follow some rules.

Note: If you are banned more then 15 times, You will be banned permanently.

1. No Using The F Word. The F word has been added as a censored word in this website. If it is seen used anywhere, you will be banned for a total of 3 days. That's a big punishment, so be warned.

2. Respect other members. Especially the Admins and Moderators. If you don't, you will be banned for a whole day.

3. If a graphic is posted, and it does not allow permission for you to use it, and you are caught without crediting or anything else, you will be warned once. If happens twice, banned for 2 days.

4. If you have signed up just to spam shizz, try it, and you'll be banned permanently.

5. No advertising your channel or anything else. If you do, you will get warned. If happens again, banned for 1 or 2 days. It depends on how much you advertised.

6. Flaming. No Flaming. [Suggested by Username] If flaming, banned for 1 day. Cool yourself down man!

7. Bumping will be allowed. If you post a topic, and get no reply in 1 week, your post will be bumped up to recent posts so people may reply. [Suggested by Username]

8.If you are playing a game in the "Games" Forum, the game will only go as far to 4 pages, then the game will be locked.

9. No insulting this site or anything. We appreciate recommendations, but we will not take them. We already like how the site already is. If you don't like it, then why are you even here. If you do, you will get warned. Insult us, or don't listen to us, and get banned for a total of one week. Because really, it's just annoying.

10. Do NOT steal any of our graphics on this site. We will ban you for life, but we'll warn you first. You may get use it for sizes for stuff, like siggys, but stop being a noob and doing that. Were serious about this. If your caught by one of the admins or mini mods, get prepared.
--- Thanks, and please try to follow them.

EDIT:
---------------------
These are the old rules, everyone. If you're here, then you must have joined while we we were in progress of making the new ones. I apologize, but for now, I ask that you follow these rules (no matter how bad they are) for now until the new ones are made. Thank you!

Last edited by OrangeCucumber on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:41 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Insanity
Founder
Founder
Insanity

Sushi : 2147746120

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:28 pm

I AGREE. ;D lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xlittleduckiex
Username

Username

Sushi : 262405

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:41 pm

What about spamming, bumping, flaming etc? o:
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Username wrote:
What about spamming, bumping, flaming etc? o:

Yes, true. Flaming. (: and bumping? o.o

BETH [Hided aim username for reasons] 6:54 pm
-bumps-
ANGELA [Hided aim username for reasons] 6:54 pm
D:
-falls out of window-
D:
DAYUM U

----------
BETH IS NOW BANNED! D:
Back to top Go down
Username

Username

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Haha XD Nah, not like that =P
As in, bumping an old post, necroposting o:
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:43 am

Username wrote:
Haha XD Nah, not like that =P
As in, bumping an old post, necroposting o:

Um, do you mean old posts will be deleted? :] Sorry, im a noob at dictionary.. keke.
Back to top Go down
Username

Username

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:58 am

Like like! When there's a topic that hasn't had a new post in 2 weeks to a month (your choice) it shouldn't be allowed to post in it, and bump it back up among the recent topics =D
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:24 am

Username wrote:
Like like! When there's a topic that hasn't had a new post in 2 weeks to a month (your choice) it shouldn't be allowed to post in it, and bump it back up among the recent topics =D

OOH. (: Thanks for giving the idea.
Back to top Go down
Username

Username

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:25 am

No problem ^^
Back to top Go down
bashing/fox

bashing/fox

Sushi : 261776

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:02 am

i see that'll be easyto listen to them rules for long time
Back to top Go down
SmileyCandy

Sushi : 261151

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:56 pm

Angelaaa<3 :P Yazylahvzchu~

Guuuud Rulessss lolz,

Back to top Go down
~Caramel

~Caramel

Sushi : 244788

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Good to know; LOL :face:
Back to top Go down
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Do you guys think the cussing thing is overboard, or do you think it's fine to just leave that rule there?
I'd feel bad if I just banned one of you for just saying a word. Beth and I mostly made that rule because we thought it would be used as an insult against somebody, but I trust you guys a lot, and I don't think you would do that.
Back to top Go down
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 264295

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:41 am

I kinda like the no cussing rule but thats because I don't like cussing >.< but if you want you could lower the ban to a warning or something
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
Sponsored content

~MUSTREAD~ Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~MUSTREAD~ Rules   ~MUSTREAD~ Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~MUSTREAD~ Rules
Page 1 of 1