eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so like...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-*onion*-

-*onion*-

Sushi : 262241

so like... Empty
PostSubject: so like...   so like... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:02 pm

OH MY GOSH BREAKTHROUGH :(

oh my god..so like...Tristy texted me today, and like oh my god she found a pimple on her foot, and im like...wtf?!?! and shes all like, i know! and like...i came over to her house...and like...took a needle...and popped it...and then like i went to the park, and like this dude looked like a hobo, and like i went up to him and like yelled, "oh my gosh hobo!!" and it turns out hes just waiting for the bus, and then i left cuz i got bored...so...after that i went to this china buffet and like it was awesome, i ate...stuff that i dont know what they're called so like...yeah it was yummy yummy in my tummy...so then... after i left the china buffet, i look at my car...and...well nothing really happened so yeah... :D, anyway... after i got home...i started whatching tv and like oh my god i turned it to spongebob, its the one where he lost gary ;(. then i got bored and went outside again, i went to the mall and like... saw this pet shop and i looked at a snake and it snaped at me, then like i complained to the shoper owner that there was no cage, and shes all like...well...it's supposed to be friendly...and then like i cussed her out and she kicked me out of the shop. than like after 3 hours of roving the mall, i bought a pretzal with cheese and accidently dropped it on this teenaged girl...and like...i laughed ;D....After that i went into victorias secret to go up and down the escalator, until the cashier told me i couldnt do that anymore, so then i went up and down the elevator. So like, i called my friend kimmy, and like she came to vic's secret...and like...we played hide and seek in walmart. Except for the fact that we couldnt find eachother *i was hiding in the womens clothing department*. so then i came home, ate dinner, then went outside to lay down on the grass and go on my trampulean for a little bit, then i threw a disc at my neighbors house and it made this big dent. so i went back inside and then like its 6:30. so...here i am typing this.

Ikr my life is so awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.sushiland.forumotion.net
OrangeCucumber
Founder
Founder
OrangeCucumber

Sushi : 2147746097

so like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like...   so like... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:46 pm

You know what? All i read was
oh my god..so like...Tristy texted me today, and like oh my god she found a pimple on her foot
And that's how long it took for me to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 253412

so like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like...   so like... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:01 am

............................................................................................................................................................. :shock: nice life hehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
~Caramel

~Caramel

Sushi : 244738

so like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like...   so like... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:20 pm

I wish I had a life like yoh...
JUST KIDDIN` . but seriously.
Back to top Go down
-*onion*-

-*onion*-

Sushi : 262241

so like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like...   so like... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:48 pm

^^^. You'll get there. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.sushiland.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

so like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like...   so like... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so like...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eat the page & get sued, baby! :: Writer's Corner :: Blog-
Jump to: