eat the page & get sued, baby!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat the page & get sued, baby!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

random to the limit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bashing/fox

bashing/fox

Sushi : 262576

random to the limit Empty
PostSubject: random to the limit   random to the limit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:28 am

there were two fat lions named nig and noob everyday a fox would bash em for fun then 1min later A BIG FOX COMES!!!! WOAHH they scream so they hid in the JYTRTYHJKMJHYRTFHFGETRDF shed that had 100000000000Defense then bobo the builder demloished the shed for fun then i eat the fat lions and ran away then the cats all went to heave and the bunnies some how got eaten by me Demonfox :P then the dogs and cats became friends and commited sucide for no reason but some how came back to heaven then i saw a woman then smiled and followed her then all u hear is *Bang *bang* BANG*

THE END :D hope u liked my random story of adventures next chapter
Back to top Go down
MyRaInBoWs
MyRaInBoWs

Sushi : 265095

PostSubject: Re: random to the limit   random to the limit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:32 am

o.0 some one shot you ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bLoOdAnDrAiiNbOwS
bashing/fox

bashing/fox

Sushi : 262576

PostSubject: Re: random to the limit   random to the limit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:39 pm

she just got laid the person im talking bout :affraid: but im the demonfox
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 254262

PostSubject: Re: random to the limit   random to the limit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:17 pm

I don't wanna know... But still... MY STORY IS MORE RANDOM THEN YOURS!!(This is a real story Imade when I was in daycare :D grammer left intact)

Once I went outside and I met a girl ciyote then her name was Jessie then the bad storm came and then Jessie ran and blew the trees back up and then a boy ciyote came then his name was Jame and then they came home with me and then we read a book and then it was the end of dinosaurs and then Pooh came and he said "What are you doing with your ciyotes?" Said Pooh.

THE END =D And its in ONE SENTENCE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHa And yes I really wrote that when I was little. It kicks butt :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
~Caramel

~Caramel

Sushi : 245588

PostSubject: Re: random to the limit   random to the limit I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Shawnshawn1234 wrote:
I don't wanna know... But still... MY STORY IS MORE RANDOM THEN YOURS!!(This is a real story Imade when I was in daycare :D grammer left intact)

Once I went outside and I met a girl ciyote then her name was Jessie then the bad storm came and then Jessie ran and blew the trees back up and then a boy ciyote came then his name was Jame and then they came home with me and then we read a book and then it was the end of dinosaurs and then Pooh came and he said "What are you doing with your ciyotes?" Said Pooh.

THE END =D And its in ONE SENTENCE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHa And yes I really wrote that when I was little. It kicks butt :D

I BET YOU MADE THIS WHEN YOU WERE 5.. Freaky Smile 2
Back to top Go down
Shawnlina
Artist
Artist
Shawnlina

Sushi : 254262

PostSubject: Re: random to the limit   random to the limit I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:00 pm

NOPE!! WAN I WAS THREE!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/winx334
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random to the limit   random to the limit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random to the limit
Page 1 of 1